!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2021 1:29 pm  #1

Claw of the Crabmen stats

Long time no see guys! Running a campaign for my buddies and I like to throw in weird items throughout the quest for flavor. So I came across Claw of the Crabmen and it's to good to pass up but I can't seem to find anybdefense stats for it. Does anyone know of the top of their heads or have a home brew rule I can follow? Can it hold someone in place or be used as a shield?

Last edited by KromLaffs@your4Winds (6/16/2021 1:43 pm)

6/16/2021 2:26 pm  #2

Re: Claw of the Crabmen stats

KromLaffs@your4Winds wrote:

Long time no see guys! Running a campaign for my buddies and I like to throw in weird items throughout the quest for flavor. So I came across Claw of the Crabmen and it's to good to pass up but I can't seem to find anybdefense stats for it. Does anyone know of the top of their heads or have a home brew rule I can follow? Can it hold someone in place or be used as a shield?

Great question! So, I've actually added a slight modification to this item for magic item. Everything as written, except the user can opt to use it as a weapon, or as a shield for +2 AC. It can't do both on the same round.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/16/2021 2:29 pm  #3

Re: Claw of the Crabmen stats

Ooohh I like that a lot. I'll definitely use that, thanks a lot

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.