!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2021 11:55 am  #21

Re: HYPERBOREA 3E has been announced.

ericrubin7 wrote:

Any news about upcoming kickstarter? Will it launch in June or later?

I've been building the Kickstarter page and carefully going through the pledge levels. June remains a possibility, but if it's not ready, it could be July.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/08/2021 11:21 pm  #22

Ghul wrote:

ericrubin7 wrote:

I've been building the Kickstarter page and carefully going through the pledge levels. June remains a possibility, but if it's not ready, it could be July.

Any plans for a "Coming soon - Notify me on Launch" KS page?

6/09/2021 11:01 am  #23

Tindalos wrote:

Ghul wrote:

ericrubin7 wrote:

Any plans for a "Coming soon - Notify me on Launch" KS page?

Yes, that very thing is being worked on as we speak!

6/11/2021 12:26 am  #24

Ghul wrote:

3rik wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Where are you located? Because Leisure Games of the UK just placed a large reorder.

I'm in the Netherlands. I have ordered with Leisure Games in the past, but these days I usually order with Sphärenmeister Spiele (SpheremasterGames) in Germany. I'll keep an eye on Leisure Games' webshop and see if this is a viable option.

Yeah, Sphärenmeister Spiele is a good retail partner of North Wind Adventures, too. Contact Roland and express your interest in the HYPERBOREA stuff that you are looking for. If he knows you want it and are looking for it, he will probably place an order. But if customers don't tell him, he may not think of it.

Oh, I already did. He told me he had no idea if and when he could have the new screens in stock.

invidus es nostris quoniam tu talia nescis

"It's said that governments are chiefed by the double tongues" - Ten Bears (The Outlaw Josey Wales)

6/25/2021 9:56 am  #25

Will we be able to add on additional player handbooks during the Kickstarter?

6/25/2021 10:28 am  #26

CptMuffincubes wrote:

Will we be able to add on additional player handbooks during the Kickstarter?

Yes.

6/26/2021 7:11 am  #27

Excellent: as in the past, I'll accoutre my troupe with the requisite tomes of jeux de folie!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.