!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2021 1:53 pm  #1

HYPERBOREA Mask

Be the envy of your gaming peers with this high-quality Carhartt face mask, featuring the North Wind Adventures "Xathoqqua" logo. Carhartt face mask with stretch ear loops. This breathable face mask from the iconic name in workwear is rugged enough for any jobsite and comfortable enough to wear all day long. Three-panel construction features a center seam for added structure over the mouth and a seam under the chin for shaping. Stretch binding ear loops help keep the face mask comfortably in place. [color=var(--blue-link)]https://www.hyperborea.tv/store/p50/HYPERBOREA_Face_Mask.html[/color]

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/07/2021 4:11 pm  #2

Re: HYPERBOREA Mask

Man, I wish this mask was available a year ago! Still, it looks pretty sweet and I am definitely going to order one. I was pleased with the quality of the dice bag and imagine this will be of similar quality. 

5/07/2021 4:31 pm  #3

Brock Savage wrote:

Man, I wish this mask was available a year ago! Still, it looks pretty sweet and I am definitely going to order one. I was pleased with the quality of the dice bag and imagine this will be of similar quality. 

Probably should have done it a while ago, but I was so immersed in other things. Now that I am booked to attend three conventions this year, and seeing as how there will likely be mask rules when not seated, I decided I needed a cool mask for myself. Well, one thing led to another and I ordered about 100 of them. So, at the cons, even if covid is less of a concern, maybe we can avoid con crud -- because that never seems to go away! ;)  

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/08/2021 2:55 pm  #4

Looks great: ordering one now!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.