!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2020 6:02 am  #1

Lemuria Map with Permission:

Lemuria Map (Novo):

Had a chat with Jeff and he has given kind permission to post this map...

Technically each hex is 6.9 miles in Lemuria and 0.9 miles outside the barrier. Weill I think it is; I do get it wrong sometimes much to my dismay. Still think I got it right this time.

It a big map, but the theory was to emphasize on the horror of Black Gulf and how it is so close and the isolation of the the Hyperborean Sea, hence a lot of open space around main islands, but a cut and trim will suffice if needed.

Lemuria: Here:

Lemuria (Blank): Here:

Edit: Redid Lemuria as based on new post: 06/07/2021.

Last edited by Caveman (7/06/2021 4:56 am)

7/17/2020 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Lemuria Map with Permission:

Wow. Simply wow.

7/18/2020 3:57 am  #3

Cheers Tomas.

7/19/2020 7:05 am  #4

Awesome, thanks much!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

7/20/2020 4:08 am  #5

My Pleasure...

7/20/2020 10:51 am  #6

Very useful resource!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

7/20/2020 11:10 am  #7

Yeah cheers Ghul, working at more, trying a Khromarium map, gone for the 15 miles wide. If Old City was created by a possible bizarre creature(s) of the Black Gulf, I got a plan to make interior of cert location, well for lack of a better description, much like the the book cover of Chaosium's 'Shadows of Yog-Sothoth,' (though in convenient map size symbols) campaign (from the 80s). For why should it be constructed for  six feet tall entities, I think much larger, but will vary due to Hyperborean constructions as well as sub-human constructions.

And as usual borrowing ideas from others...

3/14/2021 2:29 pm  #8

I took Caveman's excellent map, trimmed it down a little, and stripped out some place names.

That way I can drop it into a vtt with some fog of war are reveal as needed without giving the players any "free" info.

Thanks again Caveman for making such awesome maps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ukq8qbgikc35k1/Lemuria-map-trimmed-text-stripped-player-viewable.png?dl=0

What? Me worry?

3/15/2021 5:07 am  #9

And Thank you Giz.

3/17/2021 7:48 am  #10

Beautiful!

3/18/2021 12:17 pm  #11

Thanks M'Koth.

I not know why I not added a blank map with this one as I usually do, but guess I just did not think.

So, just in case It needed...

=13.6pxLemuria: Here:

=13.6pxLemuria (Blank): Here:

Edit: Redo link to new fixed Lemuria:

Last edited by Caveman (7/06/2021 4:53 am)

5/23/2021 7:47 pm  #12

Well, here's my work on places in the Lemurian Remnant.

https://github.com/gizmomathboy/my-lemuria

Kinda empty at first because..well, my group is still exploring and I'm only adding detail I think I might need and...what I have to make because they go outside expectations :-)

What? Me worry?

7/06/2021 4:49 am  #13

Redo Novo Lemuria Map:

Ach was looking at Lemuria Map and noticed some grey patched through the winds. Fixed:

Novo Lemuria Map:

Lemuria: Here:

Lemuria (Blank): Here:

7/07/2021 11:52 am  #14

stickler for details I see ;-)

What? Me worry?

7/12/2021 4:23 am  #15

Hmm, was annoying to see, my laptop (which I work on) was not as powerful as my main computer and I was just examining the map on the more powerful computer and AAAAAGHA, Bastardo; that Spanish or Portuguese for ''BASTARD!!!''

Last edited by Caveman (7/12/2021 4:24 am)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.