!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2014 6:10 pm  #1

Have fun storming the castle

I asked one my players to make a DM screen for me from the files from the ODD boards. She . . . went above and beyond the call of duty! Check this out. This is today's session. The top of the (battlemented) castle towers are about 2.5' high. The images are burned around the edges. The entire thing is fantastic.

And now my players have a lot more trouble launching dice at me from their catapult pencil sharpeners!

5/04/2014 7:55 pm  #2

Re: Have fun storming the castle

Nice! That's pretty cool.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/04/2014 9:40 pm  #3

It's a thing of beauty.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/05/2014 3:19 am  #4

That was amazing. I might have to use your pictures to challenge one of my own players ;). 

Níu man ek heima, níu íviðjur,
mjötvið mæran fyr mold neðan.
(Völuspá)
(Nine worlds I knew,the nine in the tree with mighty roots beneath the mold)
Realmsofmelpomene

5/05/2014 6:38 am  #5

Holy Crap!  That's Awesome!  Thanks for sharing pics, I don't think it could have been described in words adequately.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

5/05/2014 5:19 pm  #6

I know! Right? Em (Demostrate the Amazon pyromancer) is incredibly talented and generous with her time and abilities. I put all the various plastic figurines I keep in my dice pouch to represent monsters if need be up on the battlements and in the windows. Dinosaur castle!

5/05/2014 9:54 pm  #7

Man, this puts my own attempt at a gm screeen to total shame, i never even got around to mounting the paper charts on cardboard but im almost glad now that i have this as inspiration!

5/06/2014 8:17 am  #8

That is astonishing!

Last edited by Agricola (5/06/2014 8:18 am)

5/06/2014 8:37 am  #9

Agricola wrote:

That is astonishing!

Heh. Le mot juste!

5/12/2014 7:35 am  #10

Bad. Ass.  I want one!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.