LOGOmasthead2021

Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site! Also check out HYPERBOREA 3E now available for pre-order!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/17/2021 3:41 pm  #1

Imaro

Having recently read about Charles R. Saunders passing I read and greatly enjoyed Imaro: splendid prose, great world-building and pulp vibe. I look forward to reading the others in the series, and highly recommend them for a pulp-Africa setting. I'll probably take a look at the old d20/3e era Nyambe products by Atlas Games. I'm assuming, based on it's RPGGeek ratings, that it's got good inspirational material for AS&SH.

"Rhialto said sternly: 'Sarsem, your conduct has been less than wise. Need I remind you of this?'
'You need say nothing! In sheer disgust, discharge me from my indenture! The humiliation will be an overwhelming punishment.'
'We are not so cruel,' said Ildefonse."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

1/17/2021 5:12 pm  #2

Re: Imaro

I had Nyambe a bit ago and it was lost in a culling of d20 product...It was a solid product but we downsized and so did my collection.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2021 North Wind Adventures, LLC.