!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2020 1:36 pm  #41

Re: Glacial Ice ~ Hyperborean Dice

Just got my shipping notioe!  Sweet!

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

11/19/2020 4:48 pm  #42

Just got notification that dice are on their way!

11/21/2020 10:04 am  #43

Shipping notice!

Last edited by Blackadder23 (11/21/2020 10:04 am)

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

11/21/2020 1:00 pm  #44

Me too! 7:24AM this morning. Ghul's up early!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

11/21/2020 3:02 pm  #45

Chainsaw wrote:

Mine was 7:40, so I should be 2 minutes ahead of you! 

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

11/21/2020 3:03 pm  #46

rhialto wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Just quoting myself to make fun of my math incompetence...that would be 16 minutes *behind*...

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."

11/22/2020 9:04 am  #47

rhialto wrote:

rhialto wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Just quoting myself to make fun of my math incompetence...that would be 16 minutes *behind*...

Haha! I could tell you read my note as 7:42AM. All good!

11/22/2020 1:25 pm  #48

Mine arrived! Love the dice and the nice bag.  The critical fumble table and stickers were a nice touch.  My son always grabbed my old dice bag to play with so now I can just give it to him.

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

11/22/2020 7:59 pm  #49

Just recieved my mailing notice... Looking forward to seeing them in person...

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

11/24/2020 10:31 am  #50

I received my package yesterday. Everything looks great. That dice bag is huge! As an unexpected bonus, I also received the hoodie from Jeff's Indiegogo campaign.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

11/27/2020 9:02 am  #51

Got my package yesterday! The dice bag is awesome! Thanks Jeff!

11/29/2020 10:38 pm  #52

Recieved my Dice Bag Shirt and new Chart..  Everything looks great!

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

12/01/2020 3:20 pm  #53

The dice are very cool, and I can't stop sniffing the bag. If huffing leather is wrong I don't wanna be right.

12/03/2020 9:29 am  #54

Mine arrived as well! I haven't opened it yet, though. My family's giving it to me for Christmas. 

12/03/2020 10:05 am  #55

Ahhh, the old buy yourself gaming stuff but frame it as a gift from someone else ploy.  Used it many times myself.  In fact, I've got multiple shipments of stuff on the way that I bought in various Black Friday sales.  So my wife will wrap them and I can't see until Christmas.  But this way I know I get what I want.  Impossible for her, as a non-gamer, to keep track of such esoteric things.

12/03/2020 3:40 pm  #56

Spider of Leng wrote:

Ahhh, the old buy yourself gaming stuff but frame it as a gift from someone else ploy.  Used it many times myself.  In fact, I've got multiple shipments of stuff on the way that I bought in various Black Friday sales.  So my wife will wrap them and I can't see until Christmas.  But this way I know I get what I want.  Impossible for her, as a non-gamer, to keep track of such esoteric things.

Haha! So true, my friend.

12/04/2020 1:07 pm  #57

Received all my merch recently and love all of it. (assuming it wasn't on purpose)...My Xathoqqua's Woe tshirt is printed slightly off center, which I feel is a perfect addition to the shirt!

"You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of sh!t like you for breakfast!"

12/04/2020 7:18 pm  #58

I will first set eyes on my loot on Sunday...and our next session is on the 12th, so just in time!

12/05/2020 12:24 pm  #59

I eventually arrive back home on Xmas eve this year. Will be an awesome gift package to open!

12/05/2020 10:59 pm  #60

Chainsaw wrote:

Spider of Leng wrote:

Haha! So true, my friend.

Works for guitar gear, too.  I have a Marshall under the tree....

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.