!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2020 8:37 am  #1

Khromarium and Northward with Permission:

Khromarium and Northward

This is an unofficial section of the Hyperborea map, posted with permission by Jeff Talanian.

Khromarium and Northward Maps: Here:

Explanations:

This is not a Grey Coast map, I just used the official design and plan to add my Grey Coast later, thought you folk would enjoy the normal version.

Took only about 17 to 18 days to do starting on the 15th of July 2020, which a few days not working at it; due to exhaustion. Numbering the hex map was stressful as trying to make sure there is no errors was to state the least frustrating... (dare I ask, if you see errors, please tell me).

There is a 1E and 2E version as Twin Rivers; as I call it on my Grey Coast map is changed on 2E map.

Gizmo, I did small map of Stonebrook area, I not sure if you can paste ontop of larger map if you want to, if not, just tell and I can add for you and post. I still going to do another version based on my Grey Coast map (as mentioned above, but going to have a small rest at present). Plus extending my old Grey Coast map to include Gal city and Khromarium, should have that finished within the week, just working at extra text... 

8/05/2020 1:34 pm  #2

Re: Khromarium and Northward with Permission:

Damn Caveman, that is awesome.

Nah, I can use it as is I think.

Thanks mucho.

What? Me worry?

8/06/2020 5:09 am  #3

Really well done! You need a break...

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

8/06/2020 5:58 am  #4

gizmomathboy wrote:

Damn Caveman, that is awesome.

Nah, I can use it as is I think.

Thanks mucho.

Good stuff...

Thanks.

rhialto wrote:

Really well done! You need a break...

Cheers, walking about in a daze.  

8/06/2020 6:37 am  #5

Very cool!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/06/2020 8:05 am  #6

Cheers Chainsaw...

Must mention I used Kane's map of Swampgate area for a few rivers.

Also copying over Port Greely and Swampgate map; hence the need for permission, etc.

The mind was willing, but just forgot to mention...

8/06/2020 3:34 pm  #7

Awesome work!

8/06/2020 6:56 pm  #8

Caveman, your maps are awesome as always. And thank you, Jeff, for letting Caveman post these beauties.

Being a grognard who is also a luddite, could somebody please tell me how I can make a copy of the map  after I zoomed into it? Just the expanded section and not the whole darn thing.

8/06/2020 9:23 pm  #9

In the browser I don't know off hand any way to do that. You would need to take a screen shot of it, but the resolution might not be that great.

You OS should have some kind of image viewing/editing software. You should be able to copy and paste into a new file.

What? Me worry?

8/07/2020 4:13 am  #10

M'Koth wrote:

Awesome work!

Cheers M'Koth.

8/07/2020 4:20 am  #11

tomas wrote:

Caveman, your maps are awesome as always. And thank you, Jeff, for letting Caveman post these beauties.

Being a grognard who is also a luddite, could somebody please tell me how I can make a copy of the map  after I zoomed into it? Just the expanded section and not the whole darn thing.

Thanks tomas, I appreciate that..

Have you downloaded map to your computer?

If you want an area cut, I can cut map into sections for you, just tell me which regions you need. I know its a bit big and I had thought to create smaller maps, but was just getting it out there first (or get it far away from me as possible as it just an overwhelming mass, I terrified to fine any errors. ).

Oh, yeah as usual the default hex size is 5 miles... I realised I not add to maps...

8/07/2020 6:29 am  #12

So, easy done...

Cut map into four sections. There is two Brigand's Bays; a 1E and 2E versions. Think folks will enjoy these if rendering is a problem?

Link to maps as above...

If you need a smaller map, just tell.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.