!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2019 6:36 am  #1

The Drums of Death

The Drums of Death

Created this dungeon when I was 11-13 years old, not quite sure, still redid, based on Hyperborea (AS&SH), so quite happy with it...

It difficult to edit one's own work, as I know what I mean to type, so if tired, I generally near pass over stuff; because I know what I mean, still think I am getting use to it now, though tiring if it becomes monotonous and can miss a few spelling errors, etc. Kept mostly to my original design of dungeon, which was called dramatically, 'Death Dungeon,' and reduced the treasure, like one bandit with 4 hp guarding 2 million gold pieces, etc. Still magic items might be to much, I had reduced them greatly and still I wonder?

The Drums of Death Scenario: Here:

Map of Dungeon: Here:

4/26/2019 9:57 am  #2

Re: The Drums of Death

Well hate doing this but did a change to this scenario.

It might have seemed like daemon was like one entity, instead of part of a group of daemons, so change pdf to suit, link above will get redid pdf, rest is same and as for map.

Map of Dungeon: Here:  I not add compass arrow for north, which is in this link.

7/28/2020 5:55 pm  #3

Wheew, neverending:

So, I had sorted an error in my combat for characters, using a house rule I created for myself, but not realise I was adding to scenario. Still not a big error, but worth taking note of in future...

Changes Drums of Death scenario: http://www.mediafire.com/file/luv29hxxlgpafoj/The_Drums_of_Death_-_AS%2526SH.pdf/file

8/15/2020 5:24 pm  #4

Digging this, thank you!

8/16/2020 4:05 am  #5

Cheers Brock, just a bit of fun...

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.