!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2020 7:41 am  #1

Cave of the Unknown:

Cave of the Unknown:

This adventure is part of an area that I adding in Campaign forum for Blackmarsh on the Dunbeag Region.

Done by Keith Sloan as part of the  Keep on the Borderlands Expansion scenario that can be downloaded from DriveThru for free from Usherwoods Publishing and converted to Hyperborea..

Cave of the Unknown (Text): Here: 

Cave of the Unknown (Map): Here: 

Q: So, does any know what has become of James D. Kramer. I got the fanzine for his medical assistance, and have tried a few searches on the internet, but no luck?

7/10/2020 6:44 am  #2

Re: Cave of the Unknown:

Jim passed away in March.  It was announced here: https://hyperborea.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1293

7/10/2020 4:09 pm  #3

Wow!  Quality source material, a part of my 7-8th grade oeuvre. 

I think your take is a bit more refined and interesting!

9/04/2023 11:07 am  #4

Eh, how did I miss this, pardon me fransica, I had seen it on another post...

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.