!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2020 10:06 pm  #1

Con of Champions (2020)

We definitely need more Hyperborea events for the upcoming Virtual Con of Champions to support Tabletop Events. I can’t be the only one!!

5/08/2020 10:29 pm  #2

Re: Con of Champions (2020)

Zak, Any idea when they will open up the rest of the seats?

5/09/2020 9:54 pm  #3

It looks like depending on which badge level you ordered the ability to get tickets opens up every day until 5/12.  So for example some badges allowed tickets to be purchased on 5/8, and a more expensive one allowed tickets to be purchased earlier.  But if everyone who is currently on the waitlist had the same potential ticket day available from their badges,  I’m not sure why the other 2 seats left would be unavailable for some reason right now...9 people on the waitlist as of tonight! Shew!  Maybe they’ll open up again tomorrow?

5/10/2020 10:45 am  #4

WebwayDrifter wrote:

It looks like depending on which badge level you ordered the ability to get tickets opens up every day until 5/12. So for example some badges allowed tickets to be purchased on 5/8, and a more expensive one allowed tickets to be purchased earlier. But if everyone who is currently on the waitlist had the same potential ticket day available from their badges, I’m not sure why the other 2 seats left would be unavailable for some reason right now...9 people on the waitlist as of tonight! Shew! Maybe they’ll open up again tomorrow?

They’re opening up an incremental percentage of seats each day. See here.

5/11/2020 9:54 pm  #5

Super duper weird roll out. My ticket day has come and gone but can't snag last seat in Zak's game. Fingers crossed. Have fun guys!

5/13/2020 9:37 pm  #6

Wow super filled up with 13 on the waitlist.  Shew!  Yea missed that staggered ticket openings process earlier.  I see why they did, but craziness...I wish I had more time that weekend to run more events! Ugh life...

5/15/2020 7:38 pm  #7

OMG...go insane and open up 13 more seats!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.