!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2020 8:18 pm  #1

Kobold Con (2020)

Beyond Super Bummed I had to drop out of Zak's Friday night Rim of the World & with Mabon!! One day our paths will cross dudes! But trying to hang onto Sat morning's Prata game for dear life!

4/29/2020 7:33 pm  #2

Re: Kobold Con (2020)

Um, am I supposed to be running a game Saturday, or is that Jeff’s running of my adventure?

4/30/2020 8:12 am  #3

Iron Ranger wrote:

Beyond Super Bummed I had to drop out of Zak's Friday night Rim of the World & with Mabon!! One day our paths will cross dudes! But trying to hang onto Sat morning's Prata game for dear life!

What?! No!  That's too bad I like to have a face to go with the names on the board.  Maybe next time bud!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

4/30/2020 11:41 pm  #4

DMPrata wrote:

Um, am I supposed to be running a game Saturday, or is that Jeff’s running of my adventure?

Jeff’s running Trapper’s! Looking forward to it!!

4/30/2020 11:42 pm  #5

mabon5127 wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

What?! No!  That's too bad I like to have a face to go with the names on the board.  Maybe next time bud!

I know I know. Don’t rub it in. Couldn’t be helped! See u soon!

5/05/2020 10:04 pm  #6

I’m running the Rim of the World again for the virtual Con of Champions at the end of May! Come join then . Sign ups are soon!!

Last edited by WebwayDrifter (5/05/2020 10:04 pm)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.