!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2020 11:44 am  #61

Re: Gary Con XII (2020)

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Manny suggested I prep something else to run since some DMs have to cancel -- "Maybe what we played in last weekend!" "You mean the haunted plague tenement? With the disease gargoyle whose voice is made of worms? And all the vomit zombies? Maybe *next* year ..."

Is that role-playing, or a reenactment of another Saturday night in NYC?

I couldn't hear you over the sound of baseball playoffs.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/11/2020 11:45 am  #62

Ghul wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Is that role-playing, or a reenactment of another Saturday night in NYC?

Oh, I can't stay mad at you! Party in Ghul's room is back on!

We can discuss why tigers are size M, *Ghul*.

3/11/2020 12:40 pm  #63

Handy Haversack wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Oh, I can't stay mad at you! Party in Ghul's room is back on!

We can discuss why tigers are size M, *Ghul*.

Oh, that's an easy one. Any discrepancies are clearly the fault of DAVID PRATA!!!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

3/11/2020 1:49 pm  #64

Sucks to not have you here this year Morgan, but I totally understand the reasons.

See you when I see you.

What? Me worry?

3/11/2020 3:41 pm  #65

Yup, agreed.  Will try to catch you at some other point, Morgan.

3/13/2020 10:00 am  #66

I feel pretty awful for Luke Gygax after he revealed the Grand Geneva is holding him to the contract unless the State of Wisconsin moves from recommendation against, to a ban on large gatherings. The FB page has a great run down by Luke as to what is going on.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

3/13/2020 11:55 am  #67

mabon5127 wrote:

I feel pretty awful for Luke Gygax after he revealed the Grand Geneva is holding him to the contract unless the State of Wisconsin moves from recommendation against, to a ban on large gatherings. The FB page has a great run down by Luke as to what is going on.

I wonder if that will change on March 20, mabon. We'll see if the governor stops holding his constituents hostage to other concerns ...

3/13/2020 12:51 pm  #68

Handy Haversack wrote:

mabon5127 wrote:

I wonder if that will change on March 20, mabon. We'll see if the governor stops holding his constituents hostage to other concerns ...

Things are developing hour by hour I suspect the ban will come but its agonizing to those on the hook financially, I'm sure.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

3/25/2020 10:25 am  #69

It's available folks! ... Get it while it's hot! ... Written by our very own Ghul and Luke Gygax! ... https://garycon.com/product/the-trouble-at-loch-jineeva/

3/27/2020 9:32 am  #70

Played a great sneak peek of Del's forthcoming Lost Cairns of the Savages  at GaryCon XII last night.
Strap on your seatbelts folks – it's a hell of a ride!   Thanks again, Del!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.