!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/12/2020 1:45 pm  #1

Nictzin Dyalhis

I have been reading through Wildside Books’s series collecting “The Golden Age of Weird Fiction.” In it, I have found some material for gaming purposes. I just began reading the fourth volume, and I’m turning the very first two stories (the only in this volume I’ve read thus far) into adventures. The first involves reincarnation and revenge from a Viking witch and servant of the Norse Sea-god Ran. The second involves a strange explanation for the destruction of Atlantis, in a desert a massive weird hollow statue of a woman, and astral projection.

http://wildsidepress.com/the-golden-age-of-weird-fiction-megapack-vol-4-nictzin-dyalhis/

Last edited by Eirvit (1/12/2020 5:03 pm)

“Our own age is not one which can afford to call its ancestors savage.” 
― Poul AndersonThe Broken Sword

1/12/2020 6:26 pm  #2

Re: Nictzin Dyalhis

Eirvit wrote:

I have been reading through Wildside Books’s series collecting “The Golden Age of Weird Fiction.” In it, I have found some material for gaming purposes. I just began reading the fourth volume, and I’m turning the very first two stories (the only in this volume I’ve read thus far) into adventures. The first involves reincarnation and revenge from a Viking witch and servant of the Norse Sea-god Ran. The second involves a strange explanation for the destruction of Atlantis, in a desert a massive weird hollow statue of a woman, and astral projection.

http://wildsidepress.com/the-golden-age-of-weird-fiction-megapack-vol-4-nictzin-dyalhis/

Thanks, always looking for more tales of Atlantis.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.