!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2019 6:22 pm  #1

U-CON (ypsilanti MI Nov 22-24 2019)

I am all signed up to run three separate instances of Lost Cairns of the Savages at U-con. If you are in the area, stop in, say hey, and chat a bit. It will be good to dust off the old manuscript again, as I have not run anything on it for a few months. 

Here is my lineup...
Looks like there are still spots left....

Time         Type System/Title                                                     Gamemaster        Location
Sat 9a-1p GM AS&SH: Hyperborea: Lost Cairns of the Savages Del Teigeler Conference H 4
Sat 2p-6p GM AS&SH: Hyperborea: Lost Cairns of the Savages Del Teigeler Conference H 4
Sun 9a-1p GM AS&SH: Hyperborea: Lost Cairns of the Savages Del Teigeler Conference H 4

Last edited by mavfire (11/15/2019 6:24 pm)

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

11/15/2019 6:48 pm  #2

Re: U-CON (ypsilanti MI Nov 22-24 2019)

Wish I could make it, Del! I'm sure it will be great. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

11/15/2019 10:01 pm  #3

Jonesing to play this one day, Del! 

11/16/2019 11:59 am  #4

Nice!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.