!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2019 1:29 pm  #1

Looking for players for an online game! Session Zero next week!

Looking for Players!

My Blood Island Game, using AS&S is Ready To Go!

It's on! I have enough that I'm ready for Session Zero! Sunday July 21, 10 am Eastern USA Time. (I've given up my OCD thing of having to have every single thing pre-made and ready for every single contingency). If you want to attend, respond in the Blood Island Group timeline to the original post with your name and email address. I'll need the email to invite you to both Google Hangouts and Roll20. First come, first invited.

Please have a Google Hangouts membership and a Roll20 membership already set up. If more than 7 or so people want to go, I'll schedule an additional Session Zero. We will roll up characters, go over any houserule questions you have, etc. We will run a basic quickie game as well. Small adventure. Just to get our feet wet. Plan on a 3 hour session. It will not be broadcast live nor recorded.

Honestly though if you aren't going to thoroughly read the Players Guide and Houserules, available in the files for the group, and if you don't have the AS&SH PHB (available in pdf for 20 bucks) and haven't read it through at least once, don't bother to respond. They are both critical for Session Zero, and for being invited back for the real game. Can't wing it.

One note: you don't have to have AS&SH memorized and be a rules lawyer to join in. Just read through it once and be familiar with it. I've never run it myself, nor have I played in it. Anyone else who is similarly situated, we will be learning it together as we go. As such there may be some additional house rule updates as we go along.

For the MeWe group click here: https://mewe.com/join/bloodisland Also, DO NOT REPLY HERE TO SIGN UP! REPLY OVER ON THE BLOOD ISLAND GROUP.

Thanks!

Last edited by joethelawyer (7/15/2019 1:29 pm)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.