!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 5:00 am  #181

Re: HYPERBOREA: Players' Manual, Referee's Screen, and more!

Love what you've done with Rats in the Walls.  It is extremely useful for my game and worth every penny. Please publish more supplements like this. 

2/05/2019 6:13 am  #182

Chainsaw wrote:

rhialto wrote:

I got my links for everything except the Player's Manual: did anyone else get the link for that?

Yep. You already checked your spam folder, I assume?

Yes, no Spam: only three links.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

2/05/2019 6:20 am  #183

Ghul wrote:

Glad you guys are receiving them. Rhialto, check your spam, or just go to DriveThru and see if it's just sitting there. Please email me if you don't receive it. Thanks!

Will do: it's not showing up in DriveThru, either.

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."

2/05/2019 7:49 am  #184

Got all the links!  Downloaded all the goodies! No issues!  Another KS well on the way to fulfillment! 

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

2/05/2019 8:38 am  #185

All received. Also, don't tell rhialto, but I stole his PDFs. Pays to stay in practice!

2/05/2019 8:47 am  #186

Handy Haversack wrote:

All received. Also, don't tell rhialto, but I stole his PDFs. Pays to stay in practice!

Just for that, a new quote:

"The offense is far too serious for flippant disclaimers. I have stated my abhorrence for plunderers and thieves, and now I must visit upon you justice in its most unmitigated rigor..."
Jack Vance, The Eyes of the Overworld

2/05/2019 11:04 am  #187

Rhialto, you should be all set now. Let me know if it didn't work. Thanks!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

2/05/2019 11:29 am  #188

Thanks Jeff, got it.

Handy, keep practicing!

2/05/2019 11:38 am  #189

Woot! ... All pdf's d'loaded successfully ... Stupendous job yet again Mr. Talanian ... Can't wait until April for that sweet GM screen though. Will be printing off the panels, laminating them, and will have my new screen ready for Gary Con!

2/05/2019 11:49 am  #190

Many thanks, my friends! 

2/05/2019 12:43 pm  #191

Downloaded!
Now I just have to resist the temptation to read Rats in the Walls before I get my print version.

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

2/05/2019 12:47 pm  #192

rhialto wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Just for that, a new quote:

"The offense is far too serious for flippant disclaimers. I have stated my abhorrence for plunderers and thieves, and now I must visit upon you justice in its most unmitigated rigor..."
Jack Vance, The Eyes of the Overworld

Your response is nuncupatory!

2/05/2019 2:00 pm  #193

You guys crack me up! Got mine. Now... to read or not to read? Rats in the wall is calling to me... fight the urge.

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

2/05/2019 8:12 pm  #194

mavfire wrote:

You guys crack me up! Got mine. Now... to read or not to read? Rats in the wall is calling to me... fight the urge.

You know you want to wait to crack that seal and have that bookmark fall into your lap as you curl up for that first read, Del!  Resist!

2/06/2019 6:46 am  #195

"Wait! What's that noise coming from the walls here? Something - something's breaking thr-"

​Can't wait to get my grubby hands on the material plane version!

2/06/2019 8:49 pm  #196

So, I have not received the E-mails from DriveThru and the PDF's are not in my library. is there anything I can do or just wait till Drive thru fixes themselves?

Has anyone seen one? Has anyone seen one in a hundred years??

2/07/2019 5:13 am  #197

Thrasaric wrote:

So, I have not received the E-mails from DriveThru and the PDF's are not in my library. is there anything I can do or just wait till Drive thru fixes themselves?

Jeff should help you out as soon as he sees this: I PM'd him and received my missing link shortly thereafter.

2/07/2019 8:52 am  #198

rhialto wrote:

Thrasaric wrote:

Jeff should help you out as soon as he sees this: I PM'd him and received my missing link shortly thereafter.

Thanks, you. i did contact drive thru hopefully they get a fix in

2/07/2019 10:25 am  #199

Typically speaking, when the codes don't arrive, it's because the email address tied into the DriveThru account is not the email address I was provided. Can you log in to DriveThru, look at your account, and confirm your email address there, Thrasaric? 

2/07/2019 10:44 am  #200

My E-mail is good, they just sent my links to me and I am checking out now. =)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.