!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2019 10:27 am  #1

roll20 digital assets

I suppose this should also be an email to ghul, but...

I think I would pay for some icons of the images from the Bestiary. I'm thinking mostly to use on roll20. 

A quick check of image sizes and it looks to go from about 280x280 up to about 600x600 pixels.

I have no clue what rights have been negotiated nor what it should cost.

I'm just saying I would pay for some. :-)

Yet Another Northwind Kickstarter I guess (and hope).

What? Me worry?

1/16/2019 2:34 pm  #2

Re: roll20 digital assets

I'd also pay for tokens matching AS&SH art.

1/23/2019 11:05 pm  #3

Re: roll20 digital assets

I would be on board to help out with this effort.  I have a great token border photoshop template going for .png files so you can have the transparent backgrounds etc. that I’ve been using for my personal game group only.  As we’ve had a few players shift to out of town status...Might be able to look into what is needed for digitizing the sharing compendium features also for the rules that could be a roll 20 purchasable option...hmmm

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.