!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2018 7:31 pm  #21

Re: Gamehole VI (2018)

I got into Rich's Thursday morning Onja Cot game (looking forward to that!) and my Crow's Nest Upon Bleak Shores AS&SOH game sold out so I'm looking forward to running a game for whoever signed up for that!

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

8/13/2018 7:56 pm  #22

MrManowar wrote:

I got into Rich's Thursday morning Onja Cot game (looking forward to that!) and my Crow's Nest Upon Bleak Shores AS&SOH game sold out so I'm looking forward to running a game for whoever signed up for that!

I'm looking forward to playing in your game, it's gonna be a good time!

8/13/2018 9:19 pm  #23

I guess I got jilted, LOL.  My previously sold out morning game now has 2 openings, and my "has 1 left" game now has 4.  Guess they fled for the new games that got added.

8/15/2018 9:49 pm  #24

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

MrManowar wrote:

I'm looking forward to playing in your game, it's gonna be a good time!

Yes!  The favor gets returned!  I played in your game in Gary Con, now you get to play in mine!  You get a mini in this game and I hope you drive the story forward, it's gonna be a fast playing narrative!  Looking forward to gaming with you again!

9/17/2018 10:24 am  #25

I decided to go last minute. I'm running one session of The Anthropophagi of Xambaala on Saturday.

10/08/2018 10:02 pm  #26

One month from today! I'm starting to get excited!

10/09/2018 6:36 pm  #27

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/09/2018 7:36 pm  #28

Sounds great! I loved attending GameHole in 2016-2017. Great time of year in Madison, nice bridge to GaryCon. You guys have fun! Drink a few beers for me. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/09/2018 8:58 pm  #29

Ghul wrote:

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

I can tell you right now, it's gonna be epic! 

10/09/2018 8:59 pm  #30

Chainsaw wrote:

Sounds great! I loved attending GameHole in 2016-2017. Great time of year in Madison, nice bridge to GaryCon. You guys have fun! Drink a few beers for me.

I'll text you lots of pictures to make you jealous!

10/09/2018 9:14 pm  #31

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Can't wait to see the pics of the mayhem that will befall Gamehole! Looking forward to this as this is the first time I'm running AS&SOH at a convention setting. Now I just have to finish my pregens!

11/06/2018 6:24 pm  #32

Prep nearly complete!

(which of course means....I haven't stumbled on a half dozen things I forgot about....yet.)

11/06/2018 6:40 pm  #33

MrManowar wrote:

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Can't wait to see the pics of the mayhem that will befall Gamehole! Looking forward to this as this is the first time I'm running AS&SOH at a convention setting. Now I just have to finish my pregens!

Good luck! You will be great!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

11/06/2018 6:41 pm  #34

francisca wrote:

Prep nearly complete!

(which of course means....I haven't stumbled on a half dozen things I forgot about....yet.)

Those will all come out in game play

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

11/06/2018 6:45 pm  #35

I'm so disappointed not to attend this year. Make sure to share pics and anecdotes!

MrManowar wrote:

Looking forward to this as this is the first time I'm running AS&SOH at a convention setting.

Exciting! I am sure you will do a great job.

francisca wrote:

Prep nearly complete!

Hahaha!

11/10/2018 2:52 pm  #36

How's it going?

11/11/2018 7:53 pm  #37

It was awesome. Still trying to process all of the awesomeness in fact!

11/12/2018 12:55 am  #38

Gamehole was a fantastic time!  As always it goes by too fast but it's great to catch up with friends and share gaming time together.  For the sake of brevity, I'll only talk about AS&SOH events.

First off, I was in Francisca's Escape From Onja Cot adventure.  We did well, defeating the mysterious wizard and I played a Viking Skald who defaced Onja's depictions of his deity.  It was a good time and the whole group played well together and Rich graciously let us explore all around and provided a fun time for the duration of the event.  I liked it!

Next, later that day I ran my Crow's Nest Upon Bleak Shores game.  Ar'Pharazon played in that one and it was fun to have a forum member in that!  They plowed through a fast paced adventure and even killed the "God of Eight", something my home campaign group ran from.  I had a great group of players and one killer berserker who rolled some amazing damage scores.  The team worked very well together and I was pleased with the results.  Now, it's time to catch up on sleep, hahaha...

11/12/2018 8:20 am  #39

So happy to hear that fun was had!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

11/12/2018 8:45 am  #40

Sounds great! I most regret not seeing everyone. Nothing beats catching up with friends over a beer or a bite to eat. 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.