!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2018 2:24 pm  #1

Fantasy Calendar app?

The Hyperborean calendar is amazing. It brings so much character to the world. I am wondering if anyone has a digital timekeeping solution for fantasy calendars that would work for Hyperborea- ideally one that can be shared with players.

Although I use physical media during face to face gameplay, I handle all of my downtime, campaign management and bookkeeping digitally. Printing out a calendar and tracking events on pen & paper is not a satisfactory solution.

Edit: I know about the print calendar available for download. 

Last edited by Brock Savage (9/21/2018 5:58 pm)

9/21/2018 6:36 pm  #2

Re: Fantasy Calendar app?

What sort of solution are you thinking of?

Like enter a year, month, and day and get the relevant astronomical stuff?

What? Me worry?

9/21/2018 7:19 pm  #3

Brock Savage wrote:

The Hyperborean calendar is amazing. It brings so much character to the world. I am wondering if anyone has a digital timekeeping solution for fantasy calendars that would work for Hyperborea- ideally one that can be shared with players.

Although I use physical media during face to face gameplay, I handle all of my downtime, campaign management and bookkeeping digitally. Printing out a calendar and tracking events on pen & paper is not a satisfactory solution.

Edit: I know about the print calendar available for download. 

I just keep track of everything with paper and pencil
Where is the print calendar for download?

Last edited by achiriaco (9/21/2018 7:20 pm)

9/21/2018 7:48 pm  #4

gizmomathboy wrote:

What sort of solution are you thinking of? Like enter a year, month, and day and get the relevant astronomical stuff?

Something like this. I tried plugging in the astronomical data from AS&SH 2e but it isn't matching the print calendar. 

achiriaco wrote:

Here it is. 

Last edited by Brock Savage (9/21/2018 7:50 pm)

9/21/2018 8:28 pm  #5

achiriaco wrote:

Here it is. 

Thanks, this is a great resource. I like the similarities to the Greyhawk Calendar

9/22/2018 1:46 pm  #6

I made this for timekeeping in my game: Hyperborean Calendar
You can save a copy and share with your players so they can keep notes there as well.

9/22/2018 1:49 pm  #7

under_score wrote:

You can save a copy and share with your players so they can keep notes there as well.

Thank you very much, I will take a look and discuss it with my co-dm.  

9/22/2018 3:42 pm  #8

under_score wrote:

Nice! You are a machine, Zach. Thanks.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

9/22/2018 8:36 pm  #9

under_score wrote:

Nice

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.