!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2018 9:57 pm  #1

Evercon Jan. 2019

Hello all, as you might know I'm running "A Crow's Nest Upon Bleak Shores" the abridged highlights etc. (with new bits thrown in exempting any campaign elements) at Gamehole Con.  I just wanted to let you know I'm also running this event at Evercon in Wausau WI the first weekend of January 2019.  If any of you attend that convention or are thinking of doing so, I'm running an AS&SOH event there!

This convention does skew to the younger audience, so I (along with my daughters) are there running games and playing them and opening up new audiences to the older school style of games.  I.E. the AD&D 2nd ED. and earlier type of rules and games.  That's what we like.  I may also run a 5E game too, but for now it's just AS&SOH and 2E AD&D.  If you can make it, say hi!  I'm the guy in all the Manowar shirts so I stick out in a crowd!

Here's the link for the convention stuff:

https://tabletop.events/conventions/evercon-2019

Last edited by MrManowar (9/03/2018 9:58 pm)

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.