!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2018 7:08 pm  #1

Vote North Wind!

Because Jeff is too modest (or just too busy) to ask himself, consider giving your vote to North Wind Adventures in the Fan’s Favorite Publisher category of this year’s ENnies. Xathoqqua may spare your soul (this time).

7/16/2018 7:21 pm  #2

Re: Vote North Wind!

Done and no he won't.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

7/16/2018 9:00 pm  #3

A quick heads up, remember to vote with the value of "1", as in North Wind Adventures is your #1 publisher. 

7/16/2018 9:54 pm  #4

Done, and man if the corebook was up for PotY it would have my vote!

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

7/17/2018 12:12 am  #5

Thanks for the heads up DMPrata, and excited to chip in!

7/17/2018 7:31 am  #6

I only found Northwinds in the Publisher section, Are any of the other products listed in any of the other areas? I couldn't find any...

Last edited by BlackKnight (7/17/2018 7:32 am)

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

7/17/2018 9:10 am  #7

Go North Wind!

7/17/2018 3:44 pm  #8

Brock Savage wrote:

A quick heads up, remember to vote with the value of "1", as in North Wind Adventures is your #1 publisher. 

Next to North Wind, all other publishers are "number two" (so to speak).

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

7/17/2018 4:17 pm  #9

Voted!

Don't forget Glynn Seal's MonkeyBlood Design in your top publishers and #1 in Best Cartography. Glynn does fantastic work for AS&SH, so I would like to see him recognized as much as possible! Plus, Midderland's great!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/17/2018 8:37 pm  #10

Thanks, fellows!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.