!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2018 5:29 am  #21

Re: AS&SH Roll20 Campaign

You still playing, under_score?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/15/2018 10:46 am  #22

Hey Chainsaw.  We played 6 months of this campaign and then took a break back in May.  I've been running Pendragon and a lot of Call of Cthulhu since, but I'm sure we will return to AS&SH in a few months.  I've laid down some leads toward the Crab Archipelago and we've been slowly making our way there, going from Swampgate to Stonebrook, New Vinland, and ending at an uncharted island near the Zangerios Islands.  I had been trying to fit Jacob Hurst's Swordfish Islands into the campaign but was dissatisfied with my adaptation, so when we pick it back up I'll probably try to push things pretty firmly towards the Crystal Point.

7/15/2018 2:38 pm  #23

under_score wrote:

Hey Chainsaw.  We played 6 months of this campaign and then took a break back in May.  I've been running Pendragon and a lot of Call of Cthulhu since, but I'm sure we will return to AS&SH in a few months.

Nothing wrong with taking a break, for sure. I have been on hiatus myself from running an ongoing campaign. Sometimes a little time off helps recharge the batteries.

under_score wrote:

I've laid down some leads toward the Crab Archipelago and we've been slowly making our way there, going from Swampgate to Stonebrook, New Vinland, and ending at an uncharted island near the Zangerios Islands.  I had been trying to fit Jacob Hurst's Swordfish Islands into the campaign but was dissatisfied with my adaptation, so when we pick it back up I'll probably try to push things pretty firmly towards the Crystal Point.

Cool! Keep me posted.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.