!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2018 8:57 pm  #1

Treasure Tables

Started writing some scenarios for my home campaign and I must say I'm enjoying the treasure and magic items tables.  Great assortment of gems and having things like jade and space metal as material options for jewelry is very setting appropriate.  Ditto for the list of magic items.  Lots of old favorites, but enough cool new things to keep players surprised (or nervous).  The more I'm digging into this game, the more I'm liking it.

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

7/03/2018 11:43 am  #2

Re: Treasure Tables

That's great to hear! It's a subtle shift from the classic game that we all know an love, but that subtle shift is (I hope!) enough to establish a different mood and vibe for both referee and players alike. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.