!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2017 4:17 pm  #1

Total Con 2018

Total Con Event Submission ends 12/20!
If you are running any events this February 22-25th then please register now!

Who is planning on attending this year??

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

12/12/2017 7:34 pm  #2

Re: Total Con 2018

I’ll be there. I’ve already submitted two events (well, one event twice).

12/12/2017 9:43 pm  #3

Running one event twice as well.
Slade's Cup 1-5pm Friday and Saturday

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

1/23/2018 1:55 pm  #4

I’m running Chainsaw’s Atlantis playtest at 1 o’clock both Friday and Saturday, and playing in Dave’s game on Thursday.

1/24/2018 8:34 am  #5

mordegast wrote:

I’m running Chainsaw’s Atlantis playtest at 1 o’clock both Friday and Saturday, and playing in Dave’s game on Thursday.

Nice! I hope you have great attendance. Thanks for helping out our future projects!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

1/24/2018 1:47 pm  #6

Hi All,
     I'll be running 2nd Ed Friday 5pm-7 and sat 8am-10. Event name is Raiders!! Was run last year and went well (except for the fact they gave my table away to someone else of the start and had to move me). Been playing and running games campainsfor 40+ years. Looking forward to running 2nd Ed now that Jeff has completed his great work.

Synopsis of the game is thus:
Your group is sailing south, but your running out of rations, you need to
enter a port. Your Pilot notes of an old abandoned town in a fiord in just a
day’s travel. Upon arrival the abandoned town is abandoned no
more, but are in trouble, Raiders are attacking them by land. With not
enough rations to go on, you need to set in, but do you help the raiders? or
help the town?

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

2/25/2018 8:09 pm  #7

Total Con report: first of all, I had a great time. I thought my two sessions of Lost Treasures of Atlantis went very well. I had a table of 6 on Friday and a table of 8 on Saturday. There were some great battles, smart tactics and problem solving by players, and fantastic beasts to slaughter and be slaughtered by. I really couldn’t have been happier.

If you played in my game and want to leave your thoughts for me or Chainsaw (I’m sure he’d love to hear your feedback) please fire away. No thin skin on my end and I can only hope to improve my GMing.

2/26/2018 8:49 am  #8

Hey Tim, had a great time in your game playing the Paladin. was a great party to be in also, everyone focused etc..

Had a good time running my games also, though I do need to expand it to a double time slot.

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Older than Dirt, Crusty, and set in my ways. Been playing TTRPGs for over 45 years...

2/26/2018 1:45 pm  #9

mordegast wrote:

Total Con report: first of all, I had a great time. I thought my two sessions of Lost Treasures of Atlantis went very well. I had a table of 6 on Friday and a table of 8 on Saturday. There were some great battles, smart tactics and problem solving by players, and fantastic beasts to slaughter and be slaughtered by. I really couldn’t have been happier.

Fantastic! Music to my ears. Please feel free to email/PM me any feedback, man. As you know, I have run it a dozen times or more myself, but there’s no substitute for feedback from a referee who approaches it fresh. :-)

mordegast wrote:

If you played in my game and want to leave your thoughts for me or Chainsaw (I’m sure he’d love to hear your feedback) please fire away.

Yes, absolutely. Please PM or email me (Chainsaw762@gmail.com) with anything module specific.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.