!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/21/2018 7:06 am  #181

Re: Gary Con X (2018)

Chainsaw wrote:

mavfire wrote:

Great news chainsaw! Looking forward to this con once again. I see I already have one soul signed up for my saturday game... the horror!

OK, so I will sign up for ONE game - you will have at least two!

under_score wrote:

Very good news Chainsaw, looking forward to seeing you again

Ditto!

No pressure there !  

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

OK, so I will sign up for ONE game - you will have at least two!

I want to sign up for this just to watch how Del is going to kill your character, lol!

Please do sign up...
I do believe you killed one of my characters in Krimmea, as well, .... Mwhahahahaha

Del Teigeler, Illustrator
mavfire.blogspot.com
mavfire.deviantart.com

1/21/2018 9:09 am  #182

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Ghul wrote:

Let's bring the con to Morgan! We'll all crash the wedding, with books and dice in hand! ;)

Yes!!

The bride and groom would love it but not sure if the guests would appreciate a four hour gaming interlude.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

1/21/2018 10:05 am  #183

Great news, Chainsaw! That's a real spirit lifter!

I have games Thu. and Sun. at noon with always a seat for you. And if you and Bill need a place to crash, talk to me. We might be able to help.

DMPrata wrote:

Handy Haversack wrote:

Wait till those horribly declassé Platinum jerks start filling in the seats at the table, Jeff. You'll be wishing you were less popular then, believe you me! It'll be like the Economy cabin on Loser Air!

I mean, I assume.

I hope to be one of those Platinum jerks tomorrow at 12:00 CST. 

And I see that you're the only poor soul signed up for my games so far--so there's an upside!

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Can you work your magic so Morgan can attend too? lol

Yeah, do it! What good are those thews when what we need is the dark arts!

1/21/2018 8:11 pm  #184

mavfire wrote:

I do believe you killed one of my characters in Krimmea, as well, .... Mwhahahahaha

Well, I killed everyone though, not just you. 

1/23/2018 9:25 am  #185

Well, I'm all set to attend. Driving up with 2 friends on Thursday. Should be in by 5pm-ish. I'm starting to layout the games I hope to get into and make sure I leave time for some Foolsgrave! There is still a possibility we roll up Wednesday, but it's remote...

Right now, it looks like Thursday night at 8pm would work for me for Foolsgrave, if that is still in the plans, Chainsaw. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone, drinking some quality beers and gaming. In that order.

1/23/2018 1:20 pm  #186

Druvas wrote:

Looking forward to drinking some quality beers, seeing everyone, drinking some quality beers, gaming, and drinking some quality beers. In that order.

Fixed it for you!

1/23/2018 1:46 pm  #187

Handy Haversack wrote:

Druvas wrote:

Looking forward to drinking some quality beers, seeing everyone, drinking some quality beers, gaming, and drinking some quality beers. In that order.

Fixed it for you!

Thanks for fixing me!

1/25/2018 4:21 pm  #188

Posted this on the GC board, but I'm not sure how much traffic that actually gets:

We're arriving at MKE 11 AM and are planning on arranging a shuttle to the Grand Geneva for 12:00 with Scott M. We will have room for a few more people if anyone would like to get in on this with us. Just reply here or PM me. The more people, the less the cost for all.

I don't want to push it past noon, really, since we're already going to have to kill an hour at the airport, but I do know some folks coming in later in the day and can help put people in touch for ride sharing if that's desired.

1/25/2018 5:29 pm  #189

I convinced my peeps to roll out Wed morning before the crack of dawn, rather than thursday. w00t! Should be there by 5pm

1/25/2018 6:54 pm  #190

We're blowing in Wednesday too, and hoping there's a Foolsgrave on Wed night! 

1/26/2018 8:13 am  #191

Iron Ranger wrote:

What time to do you land, IR? MKE or Chicago? One of our crew will be coming in from California, too.

1/26/2018 10:45 am  #192

Wednesday afternoon for me, and right now the plan is for gizmo and I to drive up together.

1/26/2018 12:54 pm  #193

francisca wrote:

Wednesday afternoon for me, and right now the plan is for gizmo and I to drive up together.

Looking forward to seeing you guys! Seems like a good bunch of us will be around on Wed.

1/26/2018 1:08 pm  #194

Handy Haversack wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

What time to do you land, IR? MKE or Chicago? One of our crew will be coming in from California, too.

Haven't got the tickets yet, but ideally early afternoon Chicago so there's enough time to arrive for a Wed night pick up game.

1/27/2018 6:05 am  #195

Gold registration is today, so I wanted to recap what off-grid games I can offer folks now that I am attending again. Starting times relatively negotiable in general, whether ~7, ~730, ~8. Mainly a function of when people want to start playing and how quickly we can find a table. PM me and I’ll make sure you have my cell so that we can coordinate.

Weds ~730PM: capitalbill, Cloak n’ Dagger (and son), Ancalagon, Iron Ranger, Druvas, Ar’Pharazon, Todd, Angelo, Scott (full)

Thurs afternoon: game for Joe Mac’s crew (full)

Friday ~730PM: capitalbill, Josh, Welleran, Brian, Dex, Del, gizmomathboy, under_score (full)

Sat ~730PM: capitalbill, lige, Paul, francisca, Guy, EOTB, Josh, grodog, Ernesto, Scott (full)

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

1/27/2018 12:10 pm  #196

Chainsaw wrote:

Weds ~730PM: capitalbill, Cloak n’ Dagger, Ancalagon, Iron Ranger, Druvas

Put myself and my buddy Todd on this list as well.

1/27/2018 12:21 pm  #197

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Done!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

1/27/2018 12:29 pm  #198

Nice turn of events for us to have Chainsaw back and running some Hyperborea. By the time you guys are done, I should be done setting up the North Wind booth. Let's try to find each other for a quick beer before wrapping up.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

1/27/2018 1:15 pm  #199

Chainsaw wrote:

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

Chainsaw wrote:

Done!

Chainsaw, you got room for Ross in your Thu. night game?

Asking for a friend.

(Ross!)

1/27/2018 1:26 pm  #200

Sweet. Just finished game registering:

Thursday 8am:  Hyperborea: Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor
Thursday 1pm: E Gary Gygax Jr. Presents The Hobby Shop Dungeon

Friday 9am: The Tomb of Horrors
Friday 1pm: Reverse Sailors on the Starless Sea

Saturday 8am: Hyperborea: Cairn of the Warlord / Hand of the Deeps
Saturday 10am: Hyperborea: Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent
Saturday 7pm: Castle of the Mad Archmage

Pretty stoked about this set of games. Obviously it's pretty AS&SH heavy - and that's how I like it, baby! This leaves me Thursday night to jump into some Foolsgrave and Friday night for a private 5th ed game. And all the time in the world to insert quality beverages. 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.