!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2017 5:12 pm  #41

Re: Second Edition AS&SH Hardbacks Have Arrived!

I received my book, shirt, and maps today.  The book is a lovely beast!

Unfortunately, the [long string of extremely strong expletives deleted] in the postal service badly mangled the map container, damaging both of my maps.  They are in one piece, but crinkled and creased to a painful (for me) degree.  Curse those fiends!  Curse them, I say!

10/18/2017 12:48 am  #42

ThornPlutonius wrote:

I received my book, shirt, and maps today.  The book is a lovely beast!

Unfortunately, the [long string of extremely strong expletives deleted] in the postal service badly mangled the map container, damaging both of my maps.  They are in one piece, but crinkled and creased to a painful (for me) degree.  Curse those fiends!  Curse them, I say!

Jeff may have insured the shipments, so don't throw away the packaging yet!

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

10/18/2017 5:42 am  #43

foxroe wrote:

Jeff may have insured the shipments, so don't throw away the packaging yet!

I should have said I've contacted Jeff about it with lots of pictures.  He's on the case. 

Thanks for the reminder to preserve the evidence!

10/18/2017 10:39 pm  #44

I am glad everyone is receiving their stuff. I am waiting excitedly to get my map. My sister is a framer and I have her on standby to take care of it for me. 

10/19/2017 5:53 pm  #45

Got my books and canvas map today! Pictures don't do the book or map justice. Also, the book is frigging huge - easily twice as thick as the DMG. Fantastic job, Jeff and Dave!

Michael Sipe 1979-2018
Rest in peace, brother.

10/21/2017 10:31 pm  #46

Got my book and shirt in yesterday, damn this sucker is huge! Still waiting on the canvas map.

10/23/2017 7:59 am  #47

I'm mailing the canvas maps separately, and they are a little behind the books right now. Glad to hear folks are receiving their books and that the first impression is decent. Take some pics and share, if you please. It helps maintain that good buzz. Cheers!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/23/2017 1:49 pm  #48

Book arrived safely here in Blighty today; what a thing of beauty!  It's HUGE.  The nice smooth matt finish to the cover is a really nice touch and the colour in the interior artwork has come out very well.  A very happy bunny here....  

10/25/2017 12:39 pm  #49

All these pictures look so good. Can't wait to lay hands on mine!

10/25/2017 4:29 pm  #50

Backer number 236 is really hurting for these books, man, I'm jonesing!

Edit: By the way, will there be a chance to buy one of the fancy maps? I didn't leap on the map and now I regret it. A lot.

Last edited by bat (10/25/2017 5:52 pm)

10/26/2017 9:27 pm  #51

Man...this book is HUGE.

Glad to be able to thumb through it.

Now waiting for the unfolded map (not canvas).

Beautiful work on the book. Love it's look and feel.

What? Me worry?

10/27/2017 12:02 pm  #52

Man. I'm a multi-hundred backer. C'mon 2019!

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

10/27/2017 3:55 pm  #53

Obviously the backers get first priority, but is there any estimate as to when pre-orders will start shipping?

10/27/2017 8:10 pm  #54

jcstephens wrote:

Obviously the backers get first priority, but is there any estimate as to when pre-orders will start shipping?

I'm estimating about three weeks, jcstephens.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

10/27/2017 8:11 pm  #55

bat wrote:

​Backer 763 has little sympathy for Backer 236.  

10/27/2017 11:19 pm  #56

Backer #236 received an email today with a tracking number and can now breathe a little easier. Hoping the same message soon finds its way to all others!

10/28/2017 5:48 am  #57

tomas wrote:

bat wrote:

​Backer 763 has little sympathy for Backer 236.  

Haha! Hang in there, man!

bat wrote:

Backer #236 received an email today with a tracking number and can now breathe a little easier. Hoping the same message soon finds its way to all others!

Good stuff, bat!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

10/28/2017 10:01 am  #58

Ghul wrote:

jcstephens wrote:

I'm estimating about three weeks, jcstephens.

Awwwww, yeah! That means I should be getting mine in just under three weeks.

<< camps out by mailbox >>

10/28/2017 10:13 am  #59

Man, I hope you've got some help with the shipments, Jeff. I can't imagine putting all of this together and then filling what's probably well in to the quadruple digits worth of orders all by myself... yikes! Shoot, if I still lived on the east coast I'd offer to drive up and help. It's got to be overwhelming!

10/30/2017 12:35 pm  #60

"Out for delivery...." AHAHAHAHA!

Edit: In my hands.

Last edited by bat (10/30/2017 1:24 pm)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.