!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2017 8:03 am  #341

Re: AS&SH 2nd Print?

The new edition looks fantastic; the layout is crisp and clear, and the whole book is easy to navigate.  Love the new content.  Great work!

One thing I found handy from the first edition is the map which was presented across several pages - i.e. a different section of Hyperborea on each page.  Are there any plans for a similar version of the current map (in asking this, I am assuming the current map prints out across a single page) ...?

EDIT: Ah ha!  Figured it out.  Open the jpg version of the map in MS Paint, and in the print options, go to Page Setup, and one can use the Fit To option to set the number of pages.  Cool!

Rob

Last edited by Doctor_Rob (9/20/2017 11:43 am)

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.