!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2017 6:22 pm  #261

Re: Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea 2nd Edition

DMPrata wrote:

Ynas Midgard wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if it's been mentioned but there were entries in the Player's Manual where a piece of equipment price was given as "5 cp", which is awkward, considering how 5 cp equals 1 sp. It's only a minor issue, but it still makes calculating leftover money after character creation a tiny bit more difficult than it normally is. Not sure if it's addressed in 2nd ed.

All such references already have been converted to sp, but thanks for pointing it out.

You guys are good!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

6/06/2017 3:30 am  #262

Awesome

6/19/2017 6:39 pm  #263

Any new word on the Orange 20?

6/20/2017 3:45 am  #264

Woot! Woot!

Received my balance due notice today for shipping and the cloth map. Paid in full.

I assume that means we're getting close to release?

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

6/20/2017 4:56 am  #265

Iron Ranger wrote:

Any new word on the Orange 20?

It remains on hold, because the effort to produce them, put them for sale, and ship them represents a stoppage of workflow on the hardback, which is not something I'm willing to do at the moment. Once I get all the 2E files to the printer, I will have more breathing room. Thanks for your interest, though!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/20/2017 4:58 am  #266

foxroe wrote:

Woot! Woot!

Received my balance due notice today for shipping and the cloth map. Paid in full.

I assume that means we're getting close to release?

Yes sir, Mr. Fox, every day getting closer, though a September start for shipping is starting to look more realistic than August, but we shall see.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

6/21/2017 12:04 pm  #267

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.