!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2017 4:22 pm  #1

NE Iowa (Waterloo/Cedar Falls)

I have a small AS&SH group in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area. We'll be (hopefully) finishing a long overdue introductory adventure soon then kicking off a campaign consisting of ~80% published material (B/X D&D/AD&D/AS&SH modules) and ~20% homebrew ... taking place in the AS&SH Hyperborea campaign setting milieu. If anyone is nearby, give me a holler and we'll see if we can work you in.

6/15/2017 6:46 pm  #2

Re: NE Iowa (Waterloo/Cedar Falls)

Sounds sweet, man. Keep us posted on how it unfolds in the Campaign forum. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/09/2017 8:27 pm  #3

So stoked ... I was able to talk the entire DCC group I'm a player in to partake in my AS&SH game ... I have 8 players now! Even at that , I may be able to find room for 1 or 2 more if any NE Iowa folks are interested. HMU!

8/11/2017 9:29 am  #4

Great news!  Hope all goes well!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

8/13/2017 8:15 am  #5

measuredrums wrote:

So stoked ... I was able to talk the entire DCC group I'm a player in to partake in my AS&SH game ... I have 8 players now! Even at that , I may be able to find room for 1 or 2 more if any NE Iowa folks are interested. HMU!

Awesome! I know some groups rotate campaigns or games weekly or every few weeks or whatever. Seems to work well and keep everyone happy. No one feels like they're giving up their game forever just because they try something new. There are many good games to play, no need to limit oneself to one. Anyway, have fun, man, and make sure to let us know how it goes!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.