!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 3:15 am  #1

Beginners' Character Creation Reference Sheet

I originally posted this over at Fin's ODD74 board, but I thought it might get more use here.

It's a character creation reference sheet for beginning players. It's aimed at folks new to RPG's and/or AS&SH. I limited it to the core four classes so that newbies aren't overwhelmed by all of the choices right out of the gate.

It's designed to be printed out 2-sided on legal sized (8.5" x 14") paper, then folded in half so it fits in the 1st edition box. Sorry about the cross-site post; I don't have a file hosting service account.

Enjoy!

http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/12358/unofficial-character-creation-reference-sheet

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

5/17/2017 5:29 am  #2

Re: Beginners' Character Creation Reference Sheet

Very nice, thanks. And welcome to the board!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

5/17/2017 6:16 am  #3

foxroe wrote:

I originally posted this over at Fin's ODD74 board, but I thought it might get more use here.

It's a character creation reference sheet for beginning players. It's aimed at folks new to RPG's and/or AS&SH. I limited it to the core four classes so that newbies aren't overwhelmed by all of the choices right out of the gate.

It's designed to be printed out 2-sided on legal sized (8.5" x 14") paper, then folded in half so it fits in the 1st edition box. Sorry about the cross-site post; I don't have a file hosting service account.

Enjoy!

http://odd74.proboards.com/thread/12358/unofficial-character-creation-reference-sheet

Welcome and bearing gifts too!! Awesome!!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

5/17/2017 8:57 am  #4

Hah! Thanks!

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

5/19/2017 10:19 am  #5

Great stuff! Nice work, foxroe.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/19/2017 11:09 am  #6

Thanks!

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.