!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2017 11:13 am  #1

Ad-Free Forum! Donations Welcome!

Fellows,

It's that time of year again! Please consider contributing a few dollars to keep these forums ad free! We have 15 days before the ads show up. Please don't give more! We only need $168 for a year. Thanks for your consideration. The PayPal button is on the page header. I'll take it down when we reach our goal, or when the 15 days is up (whichever comes first). 

Cheers,
Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/06/2017 6:17 am  #2

Re: Ad-Free Forum! Donations Welcome!

Thank you for the donations that have been rolling in so far, fellows! Much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Jeff T.

5/11/2017 7:34 am  #3

Thanks to your generous donations, I was able to secure 540 more days of ad-free service for this forum. (About 18 months.) Thanks, fellows! I have taken down the donation button. We won't have to do this again until November 2018, unless the asteroid hits us first. If so, all bets are off. Cheers! 

5/11/2017 10:43 am  #4

Thank you for the fine forum!

5/11/2017 4:18 pm  #5

Wait, I want to bet on the asteroid!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.