Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2020 7:40 pm  #41

Re: List adventures that would fit the Hyperborea setting

Thulsa’s Xoth campaign The Spider God’s Bride should fit right in.  Also, individual scenarios from his Ancient Kingdoms: Mesopotamia would also have the right vibe IMO.  

1/20/2020 7:47 pm  #42

Cyclopean Deeps is another one that comes to mind (comes in two volumes)

1/20/2020 8:39 pm  #43

Yeah; Cyclopean Deeps has come up before, but I'll add that it's the most interesting take on the Underdark that I've seen (Operation Unfathomable is  decent, but a bit goofy) and seamlessly fits the Hyperborean setting.  Hell, he's got Leng Spiders in there, which obviously I agree with.

And I didn't go back through the whole thread so I may have missed it, but Anomalous Sub-surface Environment would certainly work too.

"Could you fancy me as a pirate bold?  Or a longship Viking warrior with the old gods on his side?  Well, I'm an inshore man and I'm nobody's hero.  But I'll make you tight for a windy night and a dark ride."--Jethro Tull

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2020 North Wind Adventures, LLC.