!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2016 10:28 am  #1

If you would have told me...

5 years ago that I would be managing 2 RPG campaigns and 2 fantasy sports leagues I probably would have laughed at you.

At that time I was only running 1 campaign (1e that I took over in like 2007) and was only in those 2 leagues.

Life takes you to weird places.

Some times it even brings in contact with fun people.

s***, five years ago I hadn't even been to a gaming convention. Boy was that ever a bad idea to not let Francisca talk me into doing it sooner.

What? Me worry?

12/21/2016 2:22 pm  #2

Re: If you would have told me...

We're all glad he did!

And we'll see you in March!

12/22/2016 9:30 pm  #3

Me too!

See you then.

What? Me worry?

12/24/2016 7:18 am  #4

Good stuff! I'm in the championship game for my FF league right now. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

12/24/2016 11:40 am  #5

gizmomathboy wrote:

5 years ago that I would be managing 2 RPG campaigns and 2 fantasy sports leagues I probably would have laughed at you.

At that time I was only running 1 campaign (1e that I took over in like 2007) and was only in those 2 leagues.

Life takes you to weird places.

Some times it even brings in contact with fun people.

s***, five years ago I hadn't even been to a gaming convention. Boy was that ever a bad idea to not let Francisca talk me into doing it sooner.

5 years ago I also had never run a game at a convention though I had attended many.  My enthusiasm with ASSH has moved me to run many games at 5-6 different Cons.  Neat stuff.

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

12/24/2016 12:16 pm  #6

I hear you, gizmo! I'm not running two campaigns at the moment, but I'm still way deeper in this hobby than I would have expected five years ago after my first NTRPG Con and Gary Cons. Time flies!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.