!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2016 5:11 pm  #1

Euclidean

Hooray for VR! You too can now experience Gilman's Dreams in the Witch House. http://store.steampowered.com/app/398180/ But for the full effect while you play, I suggest you buy a pet rat, drizzle lightly some honey or melted peanut butter over your exposed flesh, and let the little bugger have at it!

8/16/2016 8:34 pm  #2

Re: Euclidean

Josh...are...are you ok? Do you need an intervention?

Blink twice if you are in distress and can't talk openly.

What? Me worry?

8/16/2016 9:58 pm  #3

gizmomathboy wrote:

Josh wrote:

Hooray for VR! You too can now experience Gilman's Dreams in the Witch House. http://store.steampowered.com/app/398180/ But for the full effect while you play, I suggest you buy a pet rat, drizzle lightly some honey or melted peanut butter over your exposed flesh, and let the little bugger have at it!

Haha!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

8/17/2016 12:54 pm  #4

gizmomathboy wrote:

Just this damnable fever, and exams are coming up, and I swear this old lady is speaking with me while I sleep, and there's got to be something on the other side of this wall...

Oh, and I caught a pic of this thing scampering around my house.

8/17/2016 1:00 pm  #5

when the f*** did you get house elves, or is that fey creatures of ill temperament? ( to mix and much various lore and fiction )

What? Me worry?

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.