Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2020 6:02 am  #1

Lemuria Map with Permission:

Lemuria Map (Novo):

Had a chat with Jeff and he has given kind permission to post this map...

Technically each hex is 6.9 miles in Lemuria and 0.9 miles outside the barrier. Weill I think it is; I do get it wrong sometimes much to my dismay. Still think I got it right this time.

It a big map, but the theory was to emphasize on the horror of Black Gulf and how it is so close and the isolation of the the Hyperborean Sea, hence a lot of open space around main islands, but a cut and trim will suffice if needed.

Lemuria: Here:

7/17/2020 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Lemuria Map with Permission:

Wow. Simply wow.

7/18/2020 3:57 am  #3

Cheers Tomas.

7/19/2020 7:05 am  #4

Awesome, thanks much!

"Enough of this intolerable inanity! I propose that such loquacity passes beyond the scope of nuisance and over the verge of turpitude."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

7/20/2020 4:08 am  #5

My Pleasure...

7/20/2020 10:51 am  #6

Very useful resource!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

7/20/2020 11:10 am  #7

Yeah cheers Ghul, working at more, trying a Khromarium map, gone for the 15 miles wide. If Old City was created by a possible bizarre creature(s) of the Black Gulf, I got a plan to make interior of cert location, well for lack of a better description, much like the the book cover of Chaosium's 'Shadows of Yog-Sothoth,' (though in convenient map size symbols) campaign (from the 80s). For why should it be constructed for  six feet tall entities, I think much larger, but will vary due to Hyperborean constructions as well as sub-human constructions.

And as usual borrowing ideas from others...

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2020 North Wind Adventures, LLC.