Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2020 12:22 pm  #1

Party Tracker for DMs

I've thrown together a single page, landscape orientated PDF for the purposes of keeping track of my players stats that I find useful when DMing AS&SH. I've been DMing an online game over the past few weeks and I found I was forgetting things like Damage Reduction due to armor, AC, encumbrance, etc. Just wanted to share with y'all and would be interested in any feedback.

The PDF contains space for 6 PCs. If anyone is interested in the .xcf file, let me know and I'll be happy to provide that as well.

Printing it has resulted in a few cut edges, so I need to work on scale a little bit, but this was just a first swing at this. I've also noticed it's just a bit fuzzy so I'll try to clean it up later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hUglVFM_NHzTHYnUbAVDP3J8hCbh_8r9/view?usp=sharing

"You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of sh!t like you for breakfast!"

5/01/2020 1:27 pm  #2

Re: Party Tracker for DMs

Very nice! 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

5/01/2020 3:11 pm  #3

Nifty!

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

5/01/2020 4:39 pm  #4

I love this. I wish my printer was functioning. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/nervous.png

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

5/02/2020 5:07 am  #5

Ah, very nice...I'd be interested in the .xcf file to tweak for my own campaign. Any chance you have a similar full-on character sheet too? https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

"Rhialto said sternly: 'Sarsem, your conduct has been less than wise. Need I remind you of this?'
'You need say nothing! In sheer disgust, discharge me from my indenture! The humiliation will be an overwhelming punishment.'
'We are not so cruel,' said Ildefonse."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

5/05/2020 5:03 am  #6

"You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of sh!t like you for breakfast!"

5/05/2020 5:32 am  #7

Perfect, thanks!

"Rhialto said sternly: 'Sarsem, your conduct has been less than wise. Need I remind you of this?'
'You need say nothing! In sheer disgust, discharge me from my indenture! The humiliation will be an overwhelming punishment.'
'We are not so cruel,' said Ildefonse."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

5/05/2020 9:41 pm  #8

Downloading, and thank you! :D

Allan.

5/08/2020 6:18 pm  #9

Thanks! Useful in vid. conf. times for sure!

5/09/2020 9:15 am  #10

Very useful, thanks!

Board footera

“HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2022 North Wind Adventures, LLC.