Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2019 1:27 pm  #1

GameHole VIII (2020)

For those interested, the dates of next years GameHole are November 5th - 8th, at the Alliant Energy Center. 
www.gameholecon.com

If you haven't attended, it's a really, really well run convention, and a lot of fun. There's a great presence for AS&SH there, along with some other like minded OSR type RPG's. 

I'll be there, again, running 4+ games of Hyperborea, and I'll post my schedule when it's time for event submission. 

11/06/2019 12:24 pm  #2

Re: GameHole VIII (2020)

I will be back next year!

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

11/07/2019 12:03 am  #3

I'll be back also.  This time running some Hyperboria too as I did AD&D this past Gamehole.  Also, for those who know me, I was incognito from my usual Manowar apparel on Halloween although some astute folk did see past my disguise.  See some of you at Gary Con and some of you at Gamehole!

Other bands play, Manowar kill!

11/07/2019 8:41 pm  #4

Ghul wrote:

I will be back next year!

YASSSSSSS!

11/07/2019 8:47 pm  #5

MrManowar wrote:

I'll be back also. This time running some Hyperboria too as I did AD&D this past Gamehole. Also, for those who know me, I was incognito from my usual Manowar apparel on Halloween although some astute folk did see past my disguise. See some of you at Gary Con and some of you at Gamehole!

Good to see you last week bro. Loved the Halloween costume! See you at Gary Con!

11/08/2019 3:11 pm  #6

I'm out next year, for the same reason I was out this year: my son will be playing in his high school football sectional.  Will be back in 2021.

Last edited by francisca (11/08/2019 3:12 pm)

11/10/2019 4:15 pm  #7

francisca wrote:

I'm out next year, for the same reason I was out this year: my son will be playing in his high school football sectional.  Will be back in 2021.

Oh man, that sucks.

11/10/2019 10:16 pm  #8

Ar'Pharazon wrote:

francisca wrote:

Oh man, that sucks.

Naw, it's great.  They won sectionals friday night, and my son is playing the best he has all year.  Wouldn't miss it for the world.  There will be plenty of time to hang with you guys at future conventions, but my son only gets one go around at this.

Oh wait, maybe you meant it sucks I'll be abck in 2021!

Last edited by francisca (11/10/2019 10:16 pm)

11/12/2019 3:16 pm  #9

francisca wrote:

Oh wait, maybe you meant it sucks I'll be abck in 2021!

"No, for you are not a man of honour, and my champion shall challenge you to a boxing match.. hon hon hon!"

Last edited by Ar'Pharazon (11/12/2019 3:16 pm)

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.