Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2019 8:54 pm  #1

Hyperborea Treasure Generation Page

Ok, I finally got around to getting the second edition treasure tables into the format used by my treasure generator program.

That also means I got around to making a web app out of it as well.

So I present to you my very alpha version of the Hyperborea Treasure Generation Page.

https://www.gizmomathboy.com/treasure_app

I hope it is mostly intuitive to use.

The output formatting is very rough and I'm still contemplating about how to make it look better.

I'm wanting to put a bit more effort however into making it look better on mobile.

As always let me know of any suggestions, errors, typos, and any problems you have.

PS: Handy I think this might mean I'm that much closer to writing that Hyperborea Weather Generation Page you've asked for.

What? Me worry?

9/29/2019 9:53 pm  #2

Re: Hyperborea Treasure Generation Page

Super handy!

3d6 straight.

9/30/2019 5:44 am  #3

Ridiculously useful! Thank you!!!

9/30/2019 6:16 am  #4

Splendid work once again.

"Enough of this intolerable inanity! I propose that such loquacity passes beyond the scope of nuisance and over the verge of turpitude."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

9/30/2019 7:02 am  #5

Thanks y'all.

I've tweaked it slightly so that it looks a bit better on my phone. Hopefully it looks better on yours, too.

What? Me worry?

9/30/2019 1:44 pm  #6

Very useful. Will get immediate use in my campaign . . . if I decide my players are worthy of discovering any treasure at all, that is.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

9/30/2019 1:51 pm  #7

Ghul wrote:

Very useful. Will get immediate use in my campaign . . . if I decide my players are worthy of discovering any treasure at all, that is.

\o/

Well, you can't be any more stingy than Handy. ;-)

What? Me worry?

9/30/2019 4:03 pm  #8

gizmomathboy wrote:

Ghul wrote:

\o/

Well, you can't be any more stingy than Handy. ;-)

Ha! True dat.

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2019 North Wind Adventures, LLC.