!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2014 9:20 am  #1

Bestiary forum

TThis is really just a triviality. But the Bestiary forum says "for creatures found in Hyperborea. I assume it's not meant that way, but it sounds like it's onky to discuss official creatures, not new creations from other peoples campaign. If I have sone that I made, would that be the place to post them?

"Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger. What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?"

Spriggan's Den

4/06/2014 9:45 am  #2

Re: Bestiary forum

We'll let Jeff chime in, but I would venture to say if you have some homebrewed monsters you use in Hyperborea or you think would be a good fit, we're happy to have them. Indiscriminately posting monsters from some other game would be viewed less favorably, I think.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

4/06/2014 11:39 am  #3

Yora
I pretty sure that the creatures described in the Bestiary do not constitute the entirety of all that can be encountered in the world of Hyperborea! 
Post new ideas as well as variations on old creatures as well as questions or discussions about the same.  Give us what you got!
Great Avatar Btw!

“How can I wear the harness of toil
And sweat at the daily round,
While in my soul forever
The drums of Pictdom sound?” 

4/06/2014 7:22 pm  #4

Yes, if you have an idea you'd like to share on some critter you've dreamed up, please do share. 

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.