!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2018 1:31 pm  #1

GameHole VII (2019)

GameHole Con
Oct 31st - Nov 3rd, in Madison, WI.

A large, fun con, that features not only RPG's, but an extensive amount of boardgames, LARPing, True Dungeon etc. Very kid and family friendly for those who have that consideration when attending cons. 

The website:
https://www.gameholecon.com/ 

Last edited by Ar'Pharazon (11/12/2018 1:38 pm)

11/12/2018 1:37 pm  #2

Re: GameHole VII (2019)

Since the first evening of the con will be Halloween, I will be running TSR's classic i6 Ravenloft module via AS&SH. The game will start with the players entering into the castle (I'll be skipping the first half of the module since that takes 3 or so hours to get through), and we'll go as late as we need to see if Strahd or the PC's are victorious!

11/13/2018 9:50 pm  #3

Re: GameHole VII (2019)

No can do next year or the year after.  My son will be in the thick of football sectionals

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.