!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2015 7:14 pm  #1

Operation Unfathomable

This made me smile when I saw it today

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

6/30/2015 7:27 pm  #2

Re: Operation Unfathomable

Tons of fun too, at least as run by Handy Haversack.

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

7/09/2015 10:26 am  #3

I managed to get in one session of Jason's playtesting of the expanded setting before the spring got to nutsoid busy and my time got very limited. It's awesome.

And we did have ourselves a time with the slimmer version at GaryCon, didn't we Chainsaw? 118^2.

7/11/2015 9:03 pm  #4

Latest web ad

I filled my palace with deadly traps so trap admirers will come and visit me

AFS magazine - pulp literature meets old school gaming http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/

7/12/2015 6:55 am  #5

Great cartoon!

Handy Haversack wrote:

And we did have ourselves a time with the slimmer version at GaryCon, didn't we Chainsaw? 118^2.

A good time, no doubt. 118^2 was the most damage I've ever seen in a game before. Glad it was my PC. 

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.