!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/14/2023 1:06 pm  #1

Jeff T. on Lo-Fi Gaming!

I had the pleasure of chatting with Corey at Lo-Fi Gaming, a brilliant new YouTube channel. We talked about all sorts of stuff, including Holmes D&D, AD&D, Castle Zagyg, working with Gary Gygax, publishing Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea, HPL, REH, CAS, the writing process, and more. Corey wrote the Hyperborea adventure, "The Anthropophagi of Xambaala," which is a fan favorite. Please like and subscribe to his channel, because he's just starting out, and his content is top-notch. Cheers! ~Jeff T.

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

12/15/2023 8:38 am  #2

Re: Jeff T. on Lo-Fi Gaming!

Very cool! I didn't know Corey was still active in gaming, so nice to see & hear (more a reflection of my inattention, I'm sure). Subscribed, and looking forward to the next KS for the adventures, but even more-so the Khromarium and Mt. Vhuurmithadon KS. 

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

12/15/2023 7:56 pm  #3

rhialto wrote:

Very cool! I didn't know Corey was still active in gaming, so nice to see & hear (more a reflection of my inattention, I'm sure). Subscribed, and looking forward to the next KS for the adventures, but even more-so the Khromarium and Mt. Vhuurmithadon KS. 

Thank you. I am immensely appreciative of your many years of support!

HYPERBOREA- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Science-Fantasy

12/16/2023 6:47 am  #4

Quite literally my pleasure: after over a decade of returning to older-style rules for fantasy role-play, Hyperborea is still my favorite by far, and I've run so many good campaigns and sessions with it. Cheers!

"It is all very well to point out that the man lacks facility; as he asserts, sheer force can overpower sophistication."
Jack Vance, Rhialto the Marvellous

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.