Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Being the Official Discussion Forum for Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea™

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2018 1:29 pm  #1

Form-fillable 2e Char Sheet

reposted from G+:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KPl5WJCfta4nS30-Zv2C-OTephzwAPV5

Prior to the release of 2e, Jeff released a pdf of the new char sheet.  Somebody added forms and reposted it.  (I'm sorry, but I don't remember who did it...I'll gladly give credit if the name surfaces.)  Anyway, the sheet as I found it tried to autocalculate the combat chart near the bottom, based on Fighting Ability (FA).  It was little janky and didn't work, so I looked at it, and tried to fix it.  I eventually got annoyed and stripped the math out and re-did the calculations, without relying on the FA value.  So, for this sheet, simply put in the value needed to hit AC 0 in the proper box, and everything higher and lower will auto-calc/fill.

There are some other changes I'll probably make (fonts and text size) and I'll post any update here and on G+.  I WILL NOT try to do a fully auto-calc sheet, as I need to be prepping 5 adventures for gary con, and don't have time for this.

But this is a perfectly serviceable sheet which will save our players from having to roll for Decipher Script to read the damn thing.

Last edited by francisca (1/24/2018 1:36 pm)

1/24/2018 2:14 pm  #2

Re: Form-fillable 2e Char Sheet

THANK YOU!!!!

I've been looking for one, Need to create a bunch of Premades for TotalCon 2018 in a couple weeks. I'll be running two runs of the Adventure Module I wrote up.

-- 
BlackKnight, AKA Sausage
Been playing Tabletop games for 40+ years...

1/25/2018 5:54 pm  #3

That's wizard - thankyou! 

1/25/2018 6:22 pm  #4

http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png
Thanks for posting! Already put the link up in my group chat.

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

1/26/2018 10:44 am  #5

You're welcome, guys.  Again, someone else did the bulk of the work, but I'm glad I was able to contribute a little bit.

1/27/2018 12:15 pm  #6

Thanks Francisca!

1/30/2018 2:48 pm  #7

Thanks Rich!

Allan.

Board footera

“Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea”, “AS&SH”, and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ©2017 North Wind Adventures, LLC.