!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2017 10:34 am  #21

Re: Captcha?

Might be gone now. Hard to tell... it seems to come back randomly.

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

5/24/2017 3:52 am  #22

Nope. Still doing it. Guess I'll have to live with it.

"I, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, shall write with my left hand, since I have no longer any other, the tale of everything that befell Tirouv Ompallios and myself in the shrine of the god Tsathoggua..."

5/24/2017 1:19 pm  #23

5/24/2017 1:20 pm  #24

Irony:
When I get a Captcha pop up asking me to verify that I am not a robot when I post a pic of Nelson laughing at you. 

5/24/2017 6:53 pm  #25

6/29/2017 8:57 am  #26

It finally happened to me after I posted that it had not.

7/01/2017 5:18 am  #27

Yeah, it still happens every few posts. Annoying.

9/23/2017 8:45 pm  #28

Four months a member and 78 posts. Still doing it... even if I just want to preview my post before submitting it.
via Imgflip Meme Generator

9/23/2017 8:49 pm  #29

Man. I wonder what in the world could be wrong here?

Blackadder23: Insanely long villain soliloquy, then "Your action?"
BORGO'S PLAYER: I shoot him in the face

9/24/2017 6:55 pm  #30

I'm sure the internet Gods are punishing me for some past transgression.

1/08/2018 4:24 pm  #31

I can't see the pictures too well so I struggle with this every few posts or so. 5-10 minutes of me clicking pictures and trying to suss out if a "street sign" includes the pole, or if some blob behind some bushes is a car.

"Role-playing isn't storytelling. If the dungeon master is directing it, it's not a game."  ~ Gary Gygax

1/08/2018 9:16 pm  #32

If it's any consolation, it no longer does this for me. So perhaps after so many posts (75, maybe 100?) it stops thinking of you as an AI.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.