!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2018 7:18 am  #1

Testing a Fillable Auto Character Sheet

Hi all, 

I started work on a form-fillable sheet that fills in some stuff automatically. Then got side-tracked for months. Looking to finish it up. 

Need your help though: 

1. Play around with and test for what's already there. Comment with results. 
2. Tell me what else you think should be automated that isn't already with this in mind: trying to strike a balance between automating all the basics but keeping some flexibility.

With #2 in mind, I've automated attribute adjustments, attack matrix (though you must manually enter FA -- could automate based on Class/Level), saving throw (though not adjustments), etc. but not things like class abilities and whatnot. 

https://pfaff.blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ASSH-2E-Fillable-Character-Sheet-Minion-Pro.pdf

Anyway, here is the link. Please provide feedback at your leisure. 

Best, 

Michael 

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.