!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2024 5:19 am  #6601

Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Tillak only sees the dim violet glow within the tip. Maneuvering the cumbersome rag around, the back looks only ice, smooth no marks.

5/17/2024 5:22 am  #6602

Caveman wrote:

Narrhil look's up from his watch and sees Tillak holding the ice shard. He ponders, "we should be safe, unless it an ice worm's egg?"

Narrhil is of coarse is interested in the object, but he is drained from the last few days of constant conflict with the unknown forces of this region. It can pull a soul out of time, and then place them in limbo for months, which seems would seem like only a few days in this world.

Was he next...

[The length of Votin's hair and beard, and the bronze of his skin, and the vacancy in his eyes show him to have aged near 10 year!]

5/17/2024 5:25 am  #6603

Caveman wrote:

Narrhil look's up from his watch and sees Tillak holding the ice shard. He ponders, "we should be safe, unless it an ice worm's egg?"

Narrhil is of coarse is interested in the object, but he is drained from the last few days of constant conflict with the unknown forces of this region. It can pull a soul out of time, and then place them in limbo for months, which seems would seem like only a few days in this world.

Was he next...

Keet sleeps soundly in the NW corner, but the watch does not begin, Votin and Tillak examine the shard in the open doorway. Where is Narrhill preparing to sit watch in the room?

5/17/2024 7:31 am  #6604

Narrhil was aghast, but kept his thought to himself, if Votin had aged a decade, then he had lived a decade. There is no wonder why he was disorientated when he had arrived back, he had walked through Hell to return.

[OOC: Narrhil sit near centre of room, across from the main door, with back to the wall].

5/17/2024 9:20 am  #6605

Location noted.

5/17/2024 9:47 am  #6606

[Assuming the mattress is at the NW corner , once things settle down he will take the corner opposite below the mattress, the SE?]

Last edited by bald_headed_yeti (5/17/2024 9:49 am)

5/17/2024 1:24 pm  #6607

Exact opposite. the mattress lies in the southeast corner.

5/17/2024 1:49 pm  #6608

Iron Ranger wrote:

Exact opposite. the mattress lies in the southeast corner.

[OOC: which way is North?]

5/17/2024 2:12 pm  #6609

Votin has no idea.
[But the Yeti can know the bed is SE on that pic. 
Keet sleeps NW corner
Narrhil sitting on N wall across from S door.]

5/17/2024 4:59 pm  #6610

Tillak sleeps on the ground next to Keet and the bed.

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

5/17/2024 5:02 pm  #6611

Iron Ranger wrote:

Votin has no idea.
Keet sleeps NW corner

[Votin takes the SW corner then?]

5/17/2024 5:12 pm  #6612

Iron Ranger wrote:

Tillak only sees the dim violet glow within the tip. Maneuvering the cumbersome rag around, the back looks only ice, smooth no marks.

Is it ice, or just appear to be so? For example, is it too cold to handle comfortably? Does it melt?

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

5/17/2024 7:19 pm  #6613

SullyB74 wrote:

Tillak sleeps on the ground next to Keet and the bed.

Keet is as far away from the bed as you can get.

5/17/2024 7:20 pm  #6614

I have lost the ability to upload pics, sorry.

5/17/2024 7:22 pm  #6615

bald_headed_yeti wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

Votin has no idea.
Keet sleeps NW corner

[Votin takes the SW corner then?]

VOTIN in SW corner.
KEET in NW corner.
NARRHIL on watch, middle of N wall across from Open door.
sorting TILLAK's spot, hang on.

5/17/2024 7:23 pm  #6616

SullyB74 wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

Is it ice, or just appear to be so? For example, is it too cold to handle comfortably? Does it melt?

The shard is still wrapped in Votin's cumbersome rag.

5/17/2024 7:32 pm  #6617

5/17/2024 7:34 pm  #6618

anybody else image link not working?

5/18/2024 4:38 am  #6619

[I not bother adding images to this site. My own site had a MB limit and I was not sure how this place works. So, I just linked my pic from flickr?]

5/18/2024 8:52 am  #6620

Caveman wrote:

[I not bother adding images to this site. My own site had a MB limit and I was not sure how this place works. So, I just linked my pic from flickr?]

same.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.