!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2024 5:09 am  #6441

Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

Narrhil Morrtos rolls 9d4+9 = 1 +3 +2 +4 +3 +3 +2 +4 +1 + 9 = 32.
Reroll: 2d4. (get 4 & 3).

Total: 37.

4/26/2024 4:23 pm  #6442

Caveman wrote:

Narrhil Morrtos rolls 9d4+9 = 1 +3 +2 +4 +3 +3 +2 +4 +1 + 9 = 32.
Reroll: 2d4. (get 4 & 3).

Total: 37.

[Why rerolling the 1s?]

4/26/2024 4:36 pm  #6443

[Cryonmancing baby! “In the hands of a cryomancer, every 1 result on the damage dice can be rerolled once. ”]

It is immortality of a sort.

4/26/2024 4:38 pm  #6444

The cone of cold blasts the wolves, the direly wounded one cowering behind the other, falls in a lump to the dirt. The other springs forward at the wand itself!

17!  It snatches the wand in its jaw!

[NARRHIL roll d6!]
[NARRHIL roll d20!]

4/26/2024 4:40 pm  #6445

eakratz wrote:

[Cryonmancing baby! “In the hands of a cryomancer, every 1 result on the damage dice can be rerolled once. ”]

It must be 2nd or 3rd edition madness. I knew better than to let it invade the game...sigh.

4/26/2024 4:42 pm  #6446

KEET GOOCH sprints back out into the sudden rain of piercing ice to grab the fallen Warlock.

[KEET GOOCH roll d20!]

4/26/2024 5:50 pm  #6447

[uhoh. 8!]

4/26/2024 10:00 pm  #6448

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

It must be 2nd or 3rd edition madness. I knew better than to let it invade the game...sigh.

[Haha I just checked it’s in 2nd ed too. I wish I could get my hands on a 1st ed]

4/27/2024 4:44 am  #6449

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

[Well, being doing it since the beginning, so, if you want it to stop. I fine with it?

Narrhil Morrtos rolls d6 = 2
Narrhil Morrtos rolls d20 = 20]

4/27/2024 4:53 am  #6450

eakratz wrote:
a. if there is a wolf standing he will attack.
b. If not he will drag Tillak inside the building.

[Init 5; Attack natural 20; dmg 6; Crit roll 1 for +1 damage so total damage 7 hit points.}

He did mention he would attack a wolf?

4/27/2024 6:47 am  #6451

Caveman wrote:

eakratz wrote:

[Init 5; Attack natural 20; dmg 6; Crit roll 1 for +1 damage so total damage 7 hit points.}

Iron Ranger played that action out: Gootch killed the wolf who dropped me.

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

4/27/2024 8:22 am  #6452

eakratz wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

[Haha I just checked it’s in 2nd ed too. I wish I could get my hands on a 1st ed]

Sorry dude, I'm hording them all!!!

viet online

4/27/2024 8:25 am  #6453

Caveman wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

[Well, being doing it since the beginning, so, if you want it to stop. I fine with it?

HA! no I dont care, I just dont know any of the rule changes, so be sure to educate me! 

4/27/2024 3:55 pm  #6454

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

viet online

That is crazy! Are you selling any of them?

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

4/28/2024 4:37 am  #6455

SullyB74 wrote:

Caveman wrote:

eakratz wrote:

[I not sure, I not see anything Sully.

Wow, that a lot of 1Es Iron. ]

Cryomancer: In theory he could be regard as a 1E class, though it not placed in the 1E book, it still works!

4/28/2024 7:31 am  #6456

Caveman wrote:

SullyB74 wrote:

Caveman wrote:

He did mention he would attack a wolf? [/color]

[I not sure, I not see anything Sully.

Wow, that a lot of 1Es Iron. ]

Cryomancer: In theory he could be regard as a 1E class, though it not placed in the 1E book, it still works!

[Dang, that's right. It was you who felled the wolf. Iron Ranger had Gootch roll a d20, and Gootch rolled an 8. Not sure if that was a strength check or an attack roll.]

4/28/2024 10:33 pm  #6457

[It was a Save vs Sorcery GOOCH.....]

4/28/2024 10:40 pm  #6458

Caveman wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

Narrhil Morrtos rolls d6 = 2
Narrhil Morrtos rolls d20 = 20]

Test of Strength = 2    ----- The wolf whips its head to and fro to snag the wand, but NARRHIL anticipates every jerk to hang on to it!

Item save Bone/Ivory vs Class 3 = 20 +9 = 29!  NARRHILL wrenches the wand free and it does not snap under the extreme pressure of the slavering jaw!

4/28/2024 10:41 pm  #6459

SullyB74 wrote:

Iron Ranger wrote:

eakratz wrote:

viet online

That is crazy! Are you selling any of them?

All the time, I've sold off the first 10 on RPG auctions ...this are whats left.

Last edited by Iron Ranger (4/28/2024 10:41 pm)

4/28/2024 10:43 pm  #6460

[now NARRHILL roll d20!]

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.