!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2024 11:45 am  #6381

Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

The rustling noise within stops.

3/22/2024 4:29 am  #6382

"We are not alone," he whispers to Kéet.

3/23/2024 9:34 pm  #6383

"Crap. We got to get out of the cold." Kéet will scoot along the wall and try and peer through a window.

[I believe I saw that there was windows.]

It is immortality of a sort.

3/24/2024 8:59 pm  #6384

eakratz wrote:

"Crap. We got to get out of the cold." Kéet will scoot along the wall and try and peer through a window.

[I believe I saw that there was windows.]

You are in a dirt courtyard. There is only a smattering of snow here. The windows --on the opposite wall --are high off the ground, maybe 15-18 ft. 

3/25/2024 8:26 am  #6385

[Sorry I've been away from the chat for so long. I lost my job and I've been job hunting like a mofo these past two weeks. Tillak is still there, by Y'tha'qua's bloody bones!]

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

3/26/2024 4:46 am  #6386

SullyB74 wrote:

[Sorry I've been away from the chat for so long. I lost my job and I've been job hunting like a mofo these past two weeks. Tillak is still there, by Y'tha'qua's bloody bones!]

Sympathies Sully...

3/26/2024 5:38 pm  #6387

Kèet motions as if he is opening the door, then shrugs as is to ask “Should I?” While doing so he’ll try and listen harder.

[sorry Sully good luck in the search]

3/28/2024 5:27 am  #6388

Narrhil nods, gripping his wand in one hand, and his pick in the other.

4/01/2024 8:33 pm  #6389

Kèet checks if the door is able to be opened, if so, he opens it wide so Narrhil can use his wand on any hostiles.

4/02/2024 7:48 am  #6390

Narrhil readies his wand, if there is a hostile living creature beyond the door, he will blast it.

4/02/2024 9:42 am  #6391

Keet has previously discovered that the door is stuck and did not open when he pulled the handle.

He thinks he will need to kick it in, slam himself against it, use something as a prybar, or something like that...

4/04/2024 10:19 pm  #6392

[Does Keet require Tillak to lend his strength to assist in opening the door?]

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

4/05/2024 1:44 pm  #6393

"I think they heard us. So..." Kéet then knocks on the door, calling out. "Hey in there. We ain't gonna hurt you. We're just weary travelers lost out in the cold. And are very afraid it is dangerous out here."

4/05/2024 3:19 pm  #6394

There is no response from behind the door.

4/05/2024 6:03 pm  #6395

Keèt will put his shoulder against the door and try and push it open.

[Test of Str rolled a 3/ Ext Test of Str rolled a 74 if one of these is needed.

4/05/2024 8:13 pm  #6396

Keet leans hard against the door and it flings open, his force spilling him onto the room of the dark space beyond!

4/05/2024 8:18 pm  #6397

[Tillak roll d12.]

4/09/2024 1:14 pm  #6398

1d12 = 7!

4/09/2024 11:30 pm  #6399

SullyB74 wrote:

1d12 = 7!

Tillak senses something behind him!

4/11/2024 8:07 pm  #6400

Keèt will first try and sense any presence in the room. If nothing attacks him he’ll pull out another torch and light it.

Board footera

© 2009-2024 North Wind Adventures, LLC. “HYPERBOREA” is a registered trademark of North Wind Adventures, LLC. “Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea,” “AS&SH,” and all other North Wind Adventures product names and their respective logos are trademarks of North Wind Adventures, LLC in the USA and other countries. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.