!!insidediv!!

Being the Official Discussion Forum for HYPERBOREA®, a role-playing game of swords, sorcery, and weird science-fantasy

Visit us at the HYPERBOREA web site!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/09/2023 4:44 pm  #6201

Re: The Scorched Sanctuary

eakratz wrote:

Kèet will also scan for possible routes of escape if the beastmen get too distracted.

The beastmen are distracted at the mouth of the cave looking for something they don;t seem able to locate.

12/10/2023 7:32 am  #6202

Narrhil looks for his wand of freezing amongst his gear, and if he can see it, then he rushes for it, and shouts for his comrades to get behind him and blasts the Beast-men over the edge of the path.

12/10/2023 9:06 am  #6203

Caveman wrote:

Narrhil looks for his wand of freezing amongst his gear, and if he can see it, then he rushes for it, and shouts for his comrades to get behind him and blasts the Beast-men over the edge of the path.

[NARRHIL roll dex test]
[NARRHIL roll con test]
[TILLAK roll initiative]
[KEET GOOCH roll initiative]

12/10/2023 4:36 pm  #6204

Iron Ranger wrote:

Caveman wrote:

[NARRHIL roll dex test]
[NARRHIL roll con test]
[TILLAK roll initiative]
[KEET GOOCH roll initiative]

1d6:3!

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

12/11/2023 7:53 am  #6205

Narrhil Morrtos: Dex Test
Narrhil Morrtos rolls d6 = 6

Narrhil Morrtos: Con Test

[OOC: No luck!!!]

12/12/2023 3:27 pm  #6206

Caveman wrote:

• “Moonglum licked his long lips. 'So it’s sorcery again. In truth, Elric, this whole country is beginning to stink of wizardry and the minions of hell.' Elric murmured for his friend’s ears: 'No hell-beings these—but honest elementals, equally powerful in many ways.'"

12/13/2023 5:25 am  #6207

[Some might of regarded them as good rolls, double 6s, who can loose? ME!]

12/14/2023 8:43 pm  #6208

Caveman wrote:

Narrhill sees the wand laying right on top of Tillak's armor. But he feels extremely sluggish, and clumsy from the cold and hunger.....making such a big drastic move.....

He grabs at the weapon and shouts to his friends. But he's way too slow for the beastmen - they all dive away to the outside as the blast erupts!

[END OF SURPRISE ROUND]
[ALL state new intentions, roll intiatives, attacks, damages, etc. you know the drill]

12/15/2023 7:19 am  #6209

Narrhil curses at his depleted state, he turns the wand on the Beast-men again, "die spawn of flea-infestation!"

Initiative:
Narrhil Morrtos rolls d6 = 4

[OOC: Try and target the Beast-men again with wand, Wand Damage: 9d4+9 = 2 +1 +3 +2 +2 +4 +2 +4 +2 + 9 = 31 (re-roll 1s) rolls d4 = 2, Total: 32]

12/16/2023 8:32 pm  #6210

[Grr. I don’t know why I’m not getting notifications. I’m subscribed to this thread. Sorry, I’ll catch up to what’s happening.]

Initiatvie: 2

Last edited by eakratz (12/16/2023 8:48 pm)

It is immortality of a sort.

12/17/2023 8:28 am  #6211

eakratz wrote:

[Grr. I don’t know why I’m not getting notifications. I’m subscribed to this thread. Sorry, I’ll catch up to what’s happening.]

Initiatvie: 2

[No sweat, I have that issue off and on , have never figured it out.]
[What are KEET GOOCH's  intentions for this round?]

12/17/2023 9:08 am  #6212

Kéet will attempt to retrieve his gear and weapons if possible, if not he'll cast spider climb and climb out of reach of the beast men.

12/17/2023 9:32 am  #6213

eakratz wrote:

Kéet will attempt to retrieve his gear and weapons if possible, if not he'll cast spider climb and climb out of reach of the beast men.

KEET recognizes items in the heap, but this stranger is blowing cold out of his wand like a madman. Beastmen have dived out of the cave opening to the outside. Everything is a blur. What item (or two [roll d6]) does KEET grab?

12/17/2023 10:35 am  #6214

Rolled a 6 with a Monopoly die!

12/17/2023 1:49 pm  #6215

eakratz wrote:

Rolled a 6 with a Monopoly die!

HAHAHA Monopoly will always let KEET down.
What single item does KEET grab on his turn?

12/17/2023 3:19 pm  #6216

I think he'd grab his hand axe. It would be readily accessible. 

12/19/2023 11:39 pm  #6217

KEET has the hand axe.
NARRHIL has the wand.

What in the world for TILLAK??????

12/23/2023 11:31 am  #6218

Tillak lunges for his War pick.
[I'm not getting notifications, either.]

12/24/2023 7:19 am  #6219

Narrhil looked at his comrades, relieved they had gain some form of freedom but they were each badly wounded, and close to falling. He ponder to himself, 'how long has his wand got, before it becomes completely useless?'

12/24/2023 4:08 pm  #6220

After Tillak grabs his pick, the three stand weaponed near the opening to the deep cave.
Outside is pitch black under the selene and her stars. All is suddenly silent save their heaving breaths.

[intentions. initatives. etc.]

Board footera